C h a p t e r ; 1 6

-

"Happy 1 year Anniversary Garroth" Dante signed to the Blonde. Garroth began to tear up as he saw his Beau standing in front of a picnic. It was before school so they had time to hangout before going to class. Yes a year into the relationship, so that means they are just a 4 months into junior year. They only need 2 years till they go of into collage including this year. Time flies by quick.

-

Laurance watched as the two love birds walk to class together. He hasn't told garroth about his true feelings. He's beginning to worry if he's ever going to get a chance to tell garroth. So he followed them everyday. Hoping to see Dante leave garroth side for a bit. This was impossible, they were stuck together like glue. So he just prayed to God that he will get the chance to today.

-

Ring!

The students got up from their seats heading towards the exit of the school. After school, Dante was busy with baseball. Laurance complete forgot that this year Dante joined the team so he had time to talk to garroth. This week the the baseball team had the field so he didn't have soccer practice. He ran off looking for garroth. He soon found the teen out in front of the school sitting in the fountain on his phone. Laurance thanked god for this. He walked towards garroth, his heart began to race . This is it he's finally going to tell garroth his feelings. He stood infront of the blonde, then tapping his shoulder. The blonde looked up to see his friend.

"Laurance hello" garroth sighed to him. "Hey garroth I just wanted to ask you a important question" Laurance signed nervously to him. He blonde nodded, Laurance took a deep breathe. "Garroth You fascinate me, just I enjoy seeing you smile, I love hearing your laugh, your whole personality, I fell in love with it, and just your so beautiful, you make my heart skip a beat when I'm with you, I love you garroth, I want to be with you" He signed to him. He looked at laurance, his eyes widen, then he looked away blushing. But then he looked at laurance with a determine look.
"Laurance, I think I like you too, but I like Dante too, But if you want you can wait for me" he said. Laurance placed his hands on both garroths cheeks leaning in, connect their lips. Garroth blushed but returned the kiss, he felt like his heart could explode. Laurance pulled away placing his forehead on garroths. But then backed away.

"You bet your ass I'm waiting, I hope I get a chance" he signed to garroth while walking away. Garroth smiled to himself. 'Laurance likes me, But I like Dante' he thought to himself. His smile faded away, He was in a mess.

-

Note;

I didn't put much effort in this and this was a Garrance moment....

WHAT THE ****!?!?-

-Amane