Jack Manifold||DSMP||"Dreaming"

{Inspired by I Met Him In A Dream by Umiko-Nova}
{C!Jack Manifold X Reader}

 It was a vast field, hills strewn across it, with colorful flowers covering almost every inch. A large cherry-blossom tree sitting upon the tallest hill, and a small pond sitting in the middle of the field. It was serene, and beautiful. It wasn't too bright outside, and nor was it too warm. It was perfect. However, that was all the admiring of the land I could do before I heard stepping behind me.

 "Excuse me," I turned towards the man with a British accent, seeing a tall man with: a brown buzz cut, a blue and black hoodie, camo pants, with a black headset, and 3D glasses; he was fairly attractive. "Do you know where we are?" he asked.

 "Oh, I woke up here, I wouldn't know." I let out a small laugh, "Last thing I knew was falling asleep in my bed."

 "You seem surprisingly calm." The man gave me a confused look, which I found amusing.

 "Not like you're much more worried than I am." I gave the man a smirk, to which he sighed. "My name is [Y/N], it's nice to meet you." I told him, smiling.

 "Jack Manifold." The man I now know as Jack smiled back.

 "Oh! I know what to do!" I spoke grabbing Jack's wrist, dragging him toward the pond.

 "Oh- Okay!" Jack shouted in surprise, matching my pace quickly.

 We sat down a few feet away from the pond. "I have a feeling we'll be together for quite a bit, so let's get to know each other." I gave Jack a smile with my suggestion, and he returned it.

 As Jack talked about what goes on in the DreamSMP where he lives, I weaved some flowers together to create a flower crown. Listening to the man talk about his life, was... interesting.

 "You- You came back to life out of pure spite?!" I asked, laughter breaking my sentence.

 "Yeah!" Jack shouted.

 "These people sound horrible, Jack... You went to visit him and he dropped you into lava?" I asked, genuinely shocked.

 "I hate Tommyinnit." Jack sighed, sliping his headset off, placing it on the grass. I took this oportunity to place the flower crown upon his head. "Huh?" he asked, feeling the flowers on top of his head.

 "They're Forget-Me-Not's and Daffodils." I told him with a smile, keeping the meanings in my head for now.

 "Oh, thank you [Y/N]." Jack gave me a smile, to which I returned. I then picked up his headset, placing it on my head, laughing. "Hey! I need that back!" Jack yelled out as I laid down on the grass to avoid him grabbing them from me.

 Everything started to become fuzzy, looking at my hands I saw them fading. I started to panic, "Jack?!" I yelled out, but instead of being in a flower field, I was sitting up in my bed.

 It was a dream, but Jack felt like a real person. I sighed, swinging my legs over the side of my bed, looking to see a familiar headset on my bedside table. A smile appeared on my face, I put the headset on my head, deciding to figure out what exactly happened.

---

 After laying down in my bed, and falling asleep, I once again arrived in the flower field. I placed my hand on Jack's headset on my head, looking around to find him. Spotting the familiar man on the tallest hill with the cherry blossom tree, I felt a smile appear on my face.

 "Hey, Jack!" I shouted out, running up the hill.

 "[Y/N]!" Jack saw me and yelled, I had accidentally scared him.