Scott Watson X Reader "'Til death do us part"

(TW: Blood, gore-ish, death)

 I never expected it to happen... It happened so fast, we were swarmed. 

...

I ducked under the desk as Scott put on the Freddy mask, his phone mask on the table. Toy Bonnie was in the room, but there were more waiting. Suddenly I heard loud metal footsteps quickly approaching. I looked to Scott, the batteries were dead.

 'Scott...'

 Suddenly, the Freddy head was snatched off of his head. Scott's eyes shot to me, and he mouthed 'I love you'. I wanted to scream, fight back, but I just covered my mouth. I couldn't make any noise. Scott tried fighting back, but he was just dragged away as he screamed and yelled. I silently sobbed as a heard his screams and the animatronics' footsteps fade into the distance. I stayed there until 6am, sobbing. Once I heard the bell, I got up. I sprinted down the eerie halls, to the open parts and service room door. The dark room smelled like blood. I walked further inside, and stepped into a thick liquid. I sobbed.

 "Scott..." I mumbled as I looked around the room.

 Then, I saw the soaked bear costume, leaned against the wall. I quickly ran to it, and my fear became true.

 "Scott? Baby?" I asked, dropping to my knees next to him. My pants were covered in blood, but I didn't care. He didn't respond.

 I felt everything come crashing down. Scott was dead. My husband was dead. I don't know how long I was there, but when Mike came in he was shocked. 

 "Oh my god... [Y/N]?" Mike saw me covered in blood.

 "He's..." I looked at Mike, sobbing, "He's..."

 Mike sighed, "I know...", he opened his arms, and I got up, quickly engulfing him in a hug.

 Mike let me cry into his shoulder for a while, until he told me to go sit in the office while he called a few people. I sat in the chair, staring at the hollow rotary phone. I looked at the ring on my left hand.

 "'Til death do us part..." I sobbed.

-_-_-_-

 About an hour after Mike told me to sit in the office, he came back, a crying Jeremy next to him. Next thing I knew, Jeremy was hugging me, and I just put my head on his shoulder and cried with him.

 A few minutes later Mike spoke up, "Hey, I think you should go home and change." 

 I nodded, seeing as I was covered in dry blood.

-_-_-_-

 It's been a month since it happened. Scott's funeral was 2 days ago. Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, Vincent, hell, even our boss was there, along with my mother-in-law. She had actually slapped Boss in the face, he didn't do anything, he just apologized. I had gotten the majority of Scott's belongings, but his mother got some things too. His phone mask sat on the table next to his side of the bed. I wish he could hold me in his arms just one more time.

-_-_-_-

 Scott died a year ago. Of course, I still miss him. I know he'd want me to get over him, and for the most part, I have, but I will never forget what we had. Scott will always be in my heart.

-End-

This wasn't supposed to be my goodbye to Scott, but it kinda was. Yes, this was me moving on, I suppose. Maybe my crush on Scott will come back, but I don't know. I really hope this was good. I cried a bit. Also, I know, 2 oneshots about death in one day? I promise i'm not sad. Anyways, thanks for reading! Derpy out!