Milk Cult in other dimensions

{Elliot POV}

 I pulled my boots on as I stumbled around the room, quickly grabbing my trench coat from it's rack near the door as I swiftly moved out the door. This time loop had my head spinning for the past 4 years, or at least what I believe to have been 4 years. As I ran outside the far off explosions had already echoed throughout the valley, and out to the rest of the kingdom. I ran to the wall of the city, climbing upon the Northwest tower, watching as my home was enveloped in flames and explosions. This had been the first time I hadn't been helping someone, I was finally able to see how many people had died.

 Yet I was pulled from this moment, quite literally. A bright white doorway appeared in front of me, it seemed like a way to get out, so I walked through it. After emerging somewhere else I blinked at the unfamiliar surroundings, it looked very dim and dark. Dead bodies littered the roads and it smelled horrible. What looked like a teenager and a slightly older teenager fighting off the undead? The two looked surrounded, so I did what I did for 4 years straight; I ran in and helped.

 "Hey undead motherfuckers, over here!" I screamed, running at them with a baseball bat, that I had no idea how I got. I smashed most of their heads in with help from the other two, and finally stopped once the coast was clear. I then cleared my throat, turning to the two blonds. "Nice to meet you, name's Elliot." I said, holding my hand out for a shake.

 "Hey, I'm Richie." The younger that was seemingly my age spoke, shaking my hand awkwardly.

 "Jesse." The older said with a smile, shaking my hand as well.

 "It's nice to meet you both..." I said enthusiastically, trailing off as another white doorway appeared. "Well, looks like it's my turn to leave! Tag along if you'd like." I spoke, hopping through the portal.

 I was then surrounded by white and gray walls, a woman now pointing her odd device at me. Then, unexpectedly, the two from before came tumbling out of the doorway before it closed.

 "What the fuck?" Richie spoke.

 "I should be asking that question!" The woman spoke softly, she looked confused.

 I sighed, "I have no idea what's going on either, trust me." I told her.

 "Oh, well um, I'm Brooklyn, but you can just call me Brookie." She told me with a smile.

 "It's a pleasure to meet you Brookie, and my companions are Jesse," I spoke, pointing to the taller man, "and Richie." I then pointed to the shorter, younger man.

 "It's nice to meet other people, since all I have for company is GLaDOS." Brookie said, shrugging.

 I watched as another white portal appeared, catching everyone's attention. 

 "Why don't you come with then, we have no idea where we're gonna end up next." I told her.

 "Why not, but why should I trust you?" Brooklyn spoke.

 "You shouldn't but, seems like you aren't going to like it here." I spoke with a shrug, hopping into the portal once again.

 Falling out I heard loud screams and yelling, and it was extremely dark. The only light source was the portal, which I then noticed three people step out of.

 "Where the hell are we, and are there any hot women?" Brookie asked.

 "Ooooh yes, especially MILFS." Jesse responded as I shook my head, running off to where the loud foreign screaming was from.

 As I walked over I saw a dimly lit office, the door blocked by a giant robot rabbit? Inside I got glimpses of a tall blond man- why the hell are there so many blond men???- and a shorter brunet man with glasses clinging onto him as he swung at the rabbit. The tall blond man was screaming in what seemed like German. Then there was a bell and the robot walked away.

 "FRITZ WE MADE IT." The smaller of the two shouted.

 "WE DID." The taller, who I assume is Fritz, shouted back before noticing me standing there. "Oh, hello." He spoke.

 "Uh, hi." I said, waving, as other 3 finally caught up to me.

 "You saw nothing." Fritz spoke.

 "Saw what?" I said, playing along.

 "Good." He said.

 "Where did all of you come from?" The brunet spoke up.

 "UH-" I basically shouted, before Brookie cut in.

 "Aperture Science... or at least I did."

 "We were in a zombie apocalypse." Jesse said, very clearly showing off the amount of injuries he had.

 "I came from a time loop where I had to watch my kingdom collapse on repeat for 4 years until I found a doorway to other places." I explained with a shrug.

 "Um okay, what are your names?" Fritz spoke, confused as all hell.

 Everyone went around saying their names, and I found out the new brunet was named Ollie. Looking I saw another white doorway.

 "Alright, we're off, come along if you please." I told the two, jumping into the next portal.

 I landed in another facility, possibly one like where we had found Brookie. Everyone else followed out, and we walked out. I saw a, very attractive, guy walk up to a security guard and say hello. He was then promptly stopped and asked for his passport, that he didn't have. I sighed, walking over to the man.

 "Hey, how's it goin?" I spoke.

 "Oh um hi." He said with a smile.

 "You seem like you're gonna get stuck in hell, so wanna just go?" I asked.

 "Uh, I guess?" The man spoke.

 "Cool, name's Elliot." I said with a smile.

 "I'm Ethan." He smiled, which made me smile in return.

 "Nice to meet you, Ethan." I said, taking him by the hand and running back to the others, jumping through the next portal, "WE'RE OFF!"

 "OH FUCK." Ethan screamed, not expecting to be pulled through a portal.

 Once we exited again, we were in literal hell? What the fuck?

 "Oh..." Jesse spoke, walking out, "I had a feeling this would happen."

 "I didn't mean for this to happen, um..." I stumbled to find words, "This has got to be a dream right?"

  "Oh I dunno, maybe since we're definitely all dreaming the same thing." Ollie said sarcastically.

 Then, I opened my eyes... Wait what? I quickly rolled over to grab my phone, noticing it was extremely early. I heard talking from outside, quickly I sat up, leaving my room to see my roommates, and bestfriends, standing right outside their rooms. My boyfriend also then decided to walk out.

 "Uh, this is odd." I spoke too soon, as then there was a knock on the door. I slid over to the door, opening it to see our next door neighbors.

 "So apparently the last thing I said was wrong." Ollie spoke.

 "Mhm yeah, good job." I said, inviting the three inside.

 "There's no fucking way that we all shared a dream." Richie said, sitting on the couch already.

 "There's no other explanation for all seven of us to wake up at the same time, Richie." Ethan said as I sat next to him.

 "Who wants to make a fort, go back to sleep, and forget this all happened?" Brookie asked, to which we all agreed.

 "Guys I-" Jesse started, however Fritz piped in.

 "If you say anything about a milf I will kill you."

 {FIN}

This was just something fun I made for my friends, enjoy!