!PART 2!Cayde-6||Destiny||"Through the screen, through the multiverse."

I had been in this world for quite a while now, and was well know around the tower. I had been talking with Banshee for quite a while, until someone else needed him, so I left to find Cayde. I went to check the hangar, and when he wasn't there, I decided to ask Zavala. As soon as I was informed he went to the Prison Of Elders with Petra Venj and another guardian to stop a riot, I panicked. Quickly thanking the Titan Vanguard, summoned my ghost.

 "We need to get to the Prison Of Elders as soon as possible." I told Ghostie, and soon we were on my ship, already flying away.

-_-_-_-

 I could tell that they had already gone through most of the prison, as I ran through as fast as I could. I had a feeling Cayde was already alone fighting against the army of Scorn, so I found my way down there as fast as possible. I felt my heart fall to my feet when I heard what sounded like a wall being smashed through, which could only mean one thing: Cayde was about to die.

 "Fuck." I mumbled, running even faster now.

 Once I saw Uldren's barons, and the large hole in the wall I panicked, sneaking past them. I heard "Any second now, my partner is gonna roll in here and kill... Every. Last. One of you." Cayde coughed, and I walked in more. "And you, my man-" Cayde coughed more.

 Uldren shushed Cayde, and I felt rage fill me. "This is going to hurt..." Uldren looked at the Ace Of Spades in his hand, then pointed it at Cayde, "A lot... Any last words?" I decided now would be the time to act.

 I aimed my gun at Uldren's hand, best I could, and shot, hoping to knock the gun from his grip. When I did just so, Uldren's and Cayde's heads snapped to me. "Prince Uldren. I refuse to let you take Cayde's life." I pointed my gun at Uldren as I spoke.

 "[Y/N]-" Cayde spoke, but his coughing cut him off.

 I felt my expression soften at Cayde's condition, but when I noticed Uldren trying to get Cayde's gun back in his hands I screamed at him. "I won't hesitate to take your life if you take another step!"

 I heard gunshots in the other room, meaning Petra and the guardian were here. I kept my gun trained on Uldren as I walked up to him, once I had gotten him to back up enough, I picked up the Ace Of Spades. I promtly shot Uldren in the feet with the ace, and turned to help Cayde. 

 "[Y/N]-" Cayde tried to sit up, and it pained me.

 "Hey, it's alright. I promise we're gonna make it out." I helped my soulmate stand, and gave him his gun.

 If looks could kill, i'm sure Uldren Sov would would die twice. I still had my gun pointed at Uldren, and Cayde's arm wrapped around the back of my neck as I supported him.

 "Thanks." Cayde coughed, as I heard gunfire cease in the other room.

 I watched as Petra and the guardian run in, guns drawn, from the corner of my eye. Once they saw Uldren, they immediately pointed their guns at him. Once they approached, I could finally focus on Cayde, and did just that. I quickly holstered my gun, and summoned my ghost.

 "We're going to my ship. I trust you two to take care of him." I told them, and the guardian gave me a nod as I transported myself and Cayde to my ship.

 Once we arrived in my ship, I sat Cayde on a seat, and took my helmet off. I sat down next to him and re-summoned Ghostie, pushing him towards Cayde, who was leaning against the wall of the ship.

 Ghostie scanned Cayde, and I was expecting him to say he couldn't do anything, but I was fairly wrong. "There isn't too much I can do, but I can definately try." Ghostie then, to everyone's surprise, healed Cayde. Although, because Ghostie is my ghost, and not Cayde's, he didn't heal much, just enough for Cayde to be able to hold his weight better, and stop coughing.

 It didn't even hit me that I was crying until I heard "Darling, are you crying?", Cayde used his hand that wasn't wrapped around me to wipe tears away from my face.

 "I didn't even notice." I lightly laughed as I used my gloved hand to wipe my tears, then I asked my ghost to set our course for the tower. Cayde and I sat in silence until I spoke again, "Goodness, Cayde, you scared me so bad." I sobbed.

 Cayde wrapped his arms around me, "Sorry, [Y/N]." Cayde apologized, "How's my hair?" He joked.

 I let out a laugh, "I love you, Cayde." I smiled.

 "I love you too, [Y/N]." I knew Cayde couldn't smile, but I knew it was there, even as we shared a short kiss.

-End of part 2-

 There was gonna be more, but I decided it's better for a part 3. This idea has been in my head ever since I made part 1, and I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. It's sadly not even half as long as the first part, but I still really hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it, or even more! Anyway, thanks for reading! Sincerely, Derpy.

P.S. I WILL eventually get to the requests I have, but for right now I won't be able to due to my Cayde-6 hyperfixation.