Buddy Boris X Reader (BATIM)

You wandered around the safe house you and Boris inhabited, you had noticed he wasn't there only seconds after you started looked. You were fairly fond of him, he was like your best friend. You were confused on why he left without telling you, though. Later, when Boris came back with another person, it shocked you.

 "Boris! You worried me, normally you tell me before you leave." You exclaimed.

 Boris only patted your head, as if to tell you not to worry. The ink covered man who Boris had returned with caught your attention.

 "I'm Henry." The man you now knew as Henry, held his hand out for you to shake.

 "[Y/N]." you gave the man a smile and shook his hand.

~_-_-_~

 It had been some time since Boris came back with Henry, and now you and Boris were waiting in the lift for Henry to finish up Alice's errands. After a little bit of silence Boris tapped your shoulder, and you turned to him.

 "Yes, Boris?" You asked.

 Boris pointed at himself, made a heart with his hands, and then pointed at you. You only needed a moment to process what he meant.

 "You love me?" you asked in shock, face flushed.

 Boris only nodded. You smiled, taking his hand into your's. 

 "I love you, too." You said, leaning your head on his shoulder.

 Boris gripped your hand and put his head on top of your's. After a little while Henry returned, and the lift started going up. You weren't really paying attention to what Alice was saying, but once her sobs turned to malicious laughter. She made it clear that she would kill you and Henry for Boris, and she'd have to; you weren't ever gonna let him go. The lift shot downwards, as Boris held you protectively, crouched in the corner. Next thing you knew, Boris was frantically shaking you, as someone humming approached. Before you could react, Alice had quickly taken Boris into the dark hallway. You could only weakly reach out, and softly cry out for Boris, before passing out once again. Little did you know you'd never see your Boris again.

-END-

 I'm sorry for such a sad ending- I also wrote this in a notebook while I had no wifi lol. Anyways, thanks for reading. Derpy out.