W.D Gaster X Reader (Undertale)

(!HEAVILY BASED OFF OF HANDPLATES!)

 How come nobody else could remember him? It was like he never existed. How come you were cursed with the memories of him? The night you were helping him observe Sans and Papyrus, and he told you he loved you. The time you fell asleep on his couch, and you woke up with him asleep next to you. The time he lost his glasses and found them in his coffee 3 hours later. 

 You were the one closest to W.D, closer than Asgore. He always talked to you, and you always supported him. You hadn't always agreed on how how he treated Sans and Papyrus, though. You treated them with kindness, and love. Although, Sans never trusted you as much. In is words to Papyrus:

"They just stand there and watch while he hurts us! They don't care!"

 The day Sans tried to kill W.D is when you finally couldn't take it anymore. You expressed that you didn't want to hurt them, but Gaster never listened. You grew apart, although you never did stop loving him. 

The day you let Alphys take Sans and Papyrus will be a day you will always regret. W.D had trusted you, and you failed him. You failed to stop Sans from pushing W.D into the core. You knew he was a good man, he sacrificed everything for monster kind, and the thanks he got was non-existence.

 -End-

This wasn't supposed to be much, it was just a little idea I had. Sorry it was so short. Anyways, thanks for reading. Derpy out!