(Marble Hornets) Tim Wright X Reader

(Entry 80)

 (Y/N) has been helping Jay figure out the mysteries that take place after the cancelling of Alex Kralie's student film "Marble Hornets". (Y/N), Brian, and Tim were best friends. Until Alex's film was cancelled, and she almost died. And at the moment, (Y/N) and Jay were being threatened for their lives, with a gun, by nobody other than, Alex. A loud gunshot rang though the air of the building. That was the last time (Y/N) saw Jay, after he told her to run. As (Y/N) was running, she heard Tim's voice.

 "Tim!" (Y/N) screamed through the halls, tears streaming down their face.

 Once (Y/N) found him, they dragged Tim to a safer area.

  (Y/N) dreaded the question he asked next, "(Y/N)... Where's Jay?"
 They could barely speak, "He- he-  A- Alex..." (Y/N) spoke between sobs. Tim understood, even if (Y/N)'s words were unclear.
 (Y/N) clung to Tim like he was going to disappear if they let go, "P- please d- don't leave m- me too, I- I would n- never for- forgive myself  i- if..."
 "I won't ever leave you, (Y/N)." Tim held their face in his hands, looking into their glossy eyes.

(Y/N) closed the space between them, the two shared a sweet kiss, and broke apart.

 "I love you."

"I love you, too."

~End~

I'll leave (Y/N)'s fate up to whoever reads this.

Love you all!

Derpy, out!~

{|Jun, 27 2019|}