Jschlatt||DSMP|| "Don't just walk away from me."

{Universal Traveler AU: The reader has wings that allow them to jump through portals to other universes/dimensions. The different universes being written on their wrist permanently once they arrive}
[Schlatt is 32 during his presidency in this oneshot! The reader being 31!]
{dad!schlatt au}
[Schlatt X Reader]

 It was like any other time I had arrived in a new universe, this time however, it was the same- almost. I was in the same universe, just another dimension? Parallel universe? I couldn't remember the technical name for it at this point. 239-7 was now on my wrist, the 15th in the row. 239-7, 846-1, 175-3, 239-9, 458-19, 234-4, 239-1, 912-6, 434-4, 239-3, 637-1, 658-24, 387-2, 239-7... I noticed how universe 239 and it's variants were scattered throughout the different places I've been, yet once caught my eye the most 239-7 it was the first and most recent. It called me back here, but for what reason, it's been 10 years, hasn't it?

 Once I landed, I noticed the land around me was familiar. I've been here hundreds of times, haven't I? Yet, it felt like I hadn't ever stood here before. A tall trench-coat wearing man approached me, he was so familiar, yet the look in his eyes was far from it. Along with him came a man with a boar skull on his face, his clothes royal looking- due to the golden crown placed upon his head.

 "[Y/N]?" The voice hit me like a shock-wave. It was Wilbur?

 "Wilbur?" I asked, confused on how I even remembered his name. 

 "You've been gone for 10 years! You're-" Wilbur laughed before continuing "You're back!" He shouted, pulling me into a tight hug. "Techno they're back!" Wilbur looked to the other man.

 Wilbur... Techno... Phil- who's Phil? Phil. Phil- Tubbo. TUBBO- My head screamed at me, my son, my baby.

 "Where's Tubbo?" I asked frantically.

 "Tubbo? He's with Schlatt right now-" Wilbur said, his mentioning of Schlatt left me confused for a moment.

 "Jschlatt?" I asked softly.

 "Please, there's so much explaining to do, come inside." Techno said, walking through a hole in the mountain, and I followed.

 Once inside, the two men explained everything while they gave me a tour of the ravine. Soon I was off to Manburg, formerly known as L'Manburg. I could tell I was in the right place, due to having been here at some other point in time- probably the other dimension. It hadn't taken long to find Schlatt, Tubbo, and another man walking through the small country. I had frozen in place. The first to spot me was the man I didn't know, who quickly bounded towards me with a smile on his face.

 "Hey! You're new to Manburg, right? I'm Vice President Quackity." The man, who I now know as Quackity, but his sunglasses up onto his beanie. 

 "Oh- Yeah, I'm new here, my name's [Y/N] [L/N]." I said, giving Quackity a smile back, however my eyes were trained on the two brunets staring our way.

 Quackity looked back to the two, then back to me. He stared at me for a moment, before looking back at Schlatt. He looked back at me, his mouth dropping open.

 "It's you!" Quackity shouted, leaving me confused.

 "Let's fuckin' go, Flatty Patty." Schlatt grumbled, walking away, taking Tubbo with him.

 I watched Quackity flinch, he looked to Tubbo, to Schlatt, then back to me. He sighed, waving to me and running to catch up with Schlatt, and Tubbo. However, I wasn't going to let them just walk away from me. I ran after them, using my wings to boost me enough to jump over the tallest's head. Schlatt stopped walking once I landing in front of him, turning to look at the familiar man, his smug expression dropped.