{Discord||MLP}

Before Discord was turned to stone the first time, he ruled Equestria. Most say he was a horrible ruler, but one pony had thought otherwise. [Y/N] had befriended Discord, and they were the only one he treated with respect and kindness. When [Y/N] fell in love with the chaotic being they didn't question it; Discord was always so funny, and kind to them. They understood him, and didn't judge him. When Discord was imprisoned, [Y/N] sat by the feet of the statue constantly, and talked to him. They wanted him back, but it was for the better. After a year, they asked to be imprisoned in stone, with Discord. No later than a week were they at the feet of the statue, covered in stone.

 When Discord returned, he hadn't noticed the stone pony at his feet, and continued on. It wasn't until Discord sat at his throne after making the elements of harmony useless that it occurred to him that he was missing something, or somepony. Once he realized it was [Y/N] he missed, he snapped his fingers and appeared in front of where he once stood. Discord was confused until he saw the stone pony curled up on the base of the statue.

 "Darling?" Discord asked the lifeless pony.

 When the pony didn't reply, Discord sighed. He became aware of how much he needed the pony and how he had fallen for them. Discord then used his magic to teleport himself and the statue back to his throne. He then talked to his stone-imprisoned love for hours, until he was interrupted by a certain mare.

 "Not as wonderful as friendship!" Twilight spoke, her friends behind her.

 "Oh this again?" Discord looked to [Y/N], "Isn't this ridiculous, Darling?" he asked.

 The ponies continued with their monologue, and Discord sat bored. He didn't think the elements would work, and when they had, he panicked as his body turned to stone once again. The mane six used the elements to undo Discord's magic, but they had also freed a certain somepony.

 "Wha- Discord!" [Y/N] sat up, and saw the newly imprisoned Discord fall.

 [Y/N] quickly got up, and quickly moved to the statue, completely missing the six ponies that stared at them confused.

 "Who the hay are you?" AJ asked, pointing a hoove at [Y/N].

 "I-" [Y/N] started but was cut off by an impatient Rainbow Dash.

 "You were asked a question; Who are you?" Rainbow Dash shouted in [Y/N]'s face.

 Twilight pulled Rainbow away, and gave [Y/N] a sorry look.

 "I'm [Y/N]." The pony spoke, then looked to Discord. "Was it bad?" They asked.

 "Was what bad?" Pinkie asked.

 "What he did." They continued, "If it was, i'm sorry. Discord can get carried away sometimes." [Y/N] apologized.

 "You don't have to apologise on behalf of that fiend, dear." Rarity spoke.

 [Y/N] stayed silent, even after they were transported to Celestia, along with Discord. Seeing the princess, [Y/N] wasn't all that surprised.

 "[Y/N]?" Celestia was confused to see the pony.

 "They were released from a statue when we imprisoned Discord." Twilight informed the princess.

 "Who are they, though? None of us have seen them around before." AJ asked.

 "[Y/N] is somepony who was very close to Discord." Celestia told the six.

 "So they're a villain?" Fluttershy asked.

 "I'm not a villain." [Y/N] sighed, "I asked to be turned to stone with Discord." they explained.

 "Why?" Pinkie asked, "Did he mess with your head?" she poked her hoove at [Y/N]'s head.

"What? No." [Y/N] pushed Pinkie away, "Discord would never hurt me." [Y/N] told the mares.

 Celestia sighed, "I think [Y/N] should stay with you, Twilight."

 "Why me?" Twilight asked.

 "[Y/N] has thousands of years to catch up on, and I expect you to help them." Celestia smiled, and soon sent them off.

-_-_-_-

 When I saw Princess Celestia arrive with Discord, I was shocked to say the least. I listened to Celestia speak, unaware of my presence. When I heard her say that Fluttershy would know how to reform Discord, I decided to speak.

 "It's not like the pony who knows basically everything about Discord is useful, right Princess?" I watched Celestia look to me in shock, along with AJ, Rarity, Spike, and Twilight.

 "We can use you against him if anything goes wrong." Twilight suggested, and I sighed, zoning out.

 Next thing I knew, the six were using the elements of harmony to free Discord. I backed up, and waited. I smiled seeing Discord stretch.

"Well it's about time somepony got me out of that prison block." Discord commented as he continued to stretch.

"What a relief." Discord snapped his fingers.

 I stiffled my laughter as everyone gasped at the, now buff, squirrel Discord changed.

"What are you doing?" Twilight shouted.

"Why, stretching of course, when you're a creature of chaos stone bodysuits aren't your typical go-to fashion choice." I tried not to laugh at his comment, and as he snapped a bunny.

 Pinkie gasped, "Make that bunny cute again! Now!"

 "He's adorable the way he is." Discord pet the, somewhat-scary, bunny, and it snapped at him.

 Discord continued to make fun of the ponies, and I just listened and tried my best not to laugh, until he said that he can hear everything. That's when I started crying. I completely ignored the rest of what they were saying, until Discord started to laugh in their faces. Discord finally listened, and I watched as he snapped with his tail.

 "Oopsie." Discord said, turned to nobody, then turned back to the others, "Well, it looks like I know where i'll be crashing while being 'reformed'." Discord spoke using airquotes on reformed. "With you," Discord used his magic to make Fluttershy appear in his arms, "Fluttershy." He laughed as Fluttershy spoke.

 "Oh dear." She mumbled, as I wished Discord would notice i'm sitting here.

 "Wait-" Discord's eyes snapped open as he dropped the mare. "Where are they?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

 "Where's who?" Twilight asked.

 "[Y/N]." It had been so long since i've heard Discord say my name.

 I watched as Discord looked around with tears in my eyes. Until he finally saw me, his eyes went wide, and in seconds he was right infront of me.

 "Hey, Discord." I mumbled with a teary smile.

Soon I was picked up, and spun around. I laughed as Discord tightly hugged me.

 "I am never letting you go again." Discord spoke.

 I then gathered the courage to boop my nose against his. Discord stopped in shock, and I watched little fireworks appear behind him.

 "What was that?" Discord asked, almost in a whisper.

 "It means I love you, ya goof." I giggled.

 "Ohhhhhh, that's what she meant by close-" I heard Pinkie exclaim, and I was brought back to reality.

 I noticed AJ's hoof covering Pinkie's mouth as Discord put me down. Discord mumbled something under his breath.

 "Pinkie Pie!" Half of the mares yelled at her.

 I watched as Discord became tiny, and felt him sit next to my ear.

 "I love you too, darling."

-END-

ASHAGTFSJHADJH I AM NOT SORRY. I recently started re-watching mlp, and just really wanted to write this, I guess. I really hope y'all liked this lol. Anyway, thanks for reading. Sincerely, Derpy.

P.S. I'm a Discord simp, AND a Big Mac simp lmao