Trenton

Today been bout the longest day of my life. Woke up early as hell to sit at a 8 Hour seminar for the damn college.

Ken ain't mention Shit about that. But It was Iight Honestly, They kept us engaged In the program & we toured the school for like Half the time.

We were all dismissed with welcome bags at 5. I was hungry as a Bitch an was Tired of hiding my damn face from all the people here.

When they said we could go I damn near ran to my car taking my hood off my head and breathing.

"I hope I can do this shit." I mumbled to myself reversing out. "Bout hungry as a bitch." Pulling my phone out I stared to play some music. My phone automatically connects to the Bluetooth once I start the car, shit was lit since I never had to do shit.

Pulling up to Zaxbys, I thank the lord the line was empty. At the intercom I ordered a Wingz an Thingz with The hot wings they had and BbQ boneless ones.

While waiting for my food at the window my phone rung.

"Yo?" I answered seeing it was Gio.

"We at yo crib." He said in a jokey ass voice hanging up the phone in my face.

Shaking my head I laughed. Not that I wasn't surprised, they all had a Key I think.

After grabbing my food I got to the house in about 15 minutes an walked inside seeing the guys playing the game.

"Fuck yall doing here?" I chuckled putting my school stuff down.

Gio glanced at the bag doing a double take from the game.

"You going back to College?" He asked, derrek Now Wondering also.

"And what you got to eat?" Derrek eyes my zaxbys bag but that shit was halfway buss down.

Ken just Sat In the single seat Nodding his head in an proud motion.

"Yeah Y'all-" I chuckled sitting down. "Give me a controller." Snatching it from D We began a round of COD.

***

We all sat there drinking an just playing the game for a few hours just chilling, doing Us.

"quit playing!" I slapped Derrek's controller making his gun spin somewhere else.

"Yo cheating ass dog!" He complained gaining composure finding me again and shooting.

"Ah.. ah .. ah ...man what the-!" I yelled
standing up.

"Cheaters neva win" Ken chimed in coming from the back of the living room looking up from his phone.

"Man shut up- Gio always fucking cheating!" I sat back down while Derrek started another game with Giovanni.

"Y'all trying go out tonight? Flirt with some females?" Derrek looked from the TV.

"Y'all know Im out." Ken shook his head with a smirk. He been in a relationship since high school, so he never cared if we went out or not.