Giovanni

I dont Know what the fuck I was thinking Jumpin over this damn cliff like I was Super man or some shit.

Feeling my body hit the water I Grasped on to the fact that I needed to remain calm and find the surface, swimming up I held my breath as long as I could; choking for air once I broke surface.

"MARIE!" I Yelled out slashing around as the current took me a drift.

"giO!" She yelled the first few seconds sounding as if she was drowning.

Staying afloat until I saw her, I rushed her way fighting againt the water.

She was going down stream Fast though.
"Grab a Branch or some!" I yelled.

"I cant! My side" she fumbled over the water as it took her back in.

Slapping the water I Tried to start swimming faster , hoping I could  catch up to her.

Getting some water out my eyes I realized I lost her.

"Mariee!.... Marie Say some !"

"Gio!" I heard Derrek Yell from The Grass.

"Look for Marie!" I Called out tossing my arm in a Forward Motion.

"She Gotta be somewhere up there, Find a way to stop her from falling over the next Waterfall!" He nodded taking off ahead of me down the stream.
I fought againt the current to go to the side climbing up on to the grass.

Running to where Derrek was He pointed me to her. I jumped in again watching her body limply float with the water.

"DERREK GRAB A BRANCH!, STOP HER!"
I yelled aggravated I couldn't swim faster, water was Gaging me everg two seconds, getting in my eyes, the current was like fighting God or some shit; tough as hell.

"Im fucking working on it!" He said back.

Outta no where From the other side of the grass a branch fell down making me snap my neck peering into the forest.

Coming from the darkness Trent Made sure she was caught, then looked around for me. We locked eyes, quickly getting back to work.

Making my way forward as fast as I could I pulled Marie from the Trees branch, reaching for Trent as he tried to grab on to her.

He was On the Edge of the Grassy Part just a foot an a half above us, holding on to a branch from the tree; leaning as far as he could, his other arm outreach to me.

"Comeee On!" I pushed, Grunting; losing my composure.

"I Cant come no further Bruh! CLOSER!"

"Trent IM TRYING !" I yelled.

Feeling A bit of ground just below my Grasp, I Tiptoed on it pushing Marie Forward more.
Trents hand slipped down a bit so he grabbed her quickly Trying not to fall.

"Damn shes heavy" He pulled her up laying her on her back.

Trying not to loose my shoes grip on the little bit of ground I did find, I went against the current throwing my tall ass on top of the grass.

Scurrying to Maries side I pushed him back starting the CPR, while Trent looked at her wounds.

"Mann She just got Grazed by the damn Bullet." Trent Shook his head opening up the First aid kit.

Soon after, Marie coughed up some water her eyes rolling around.

"Em, Marie look at me" I held her face checking around.

"Mhmm" She groned.

I smiled down at her laughing.
"Marie that was Stupid as hell."
I said.

Trent Joined me Bending on his Knees.
"You think You any better captain jump off Cliffs?" He mocked.

"AYE MAN YALL FUCKING GOOD!?" Derrek Yelled from the other side of the stream.

"Hell Yeah!" Trent Called back.

"Yall Can shut the fuck up" Marie groaned feelings her side. "Slhhhh" she winced.

"Girl the fuck was you thinking Jumping in front of a bullet like that?" Trent Laughed.

She rolled her eyes sitting up.

"I was thinking about my Best friends Parents... I couldnt let Rich Kill them- where are they?" She looked around quickly.

"I got them to the car safety." Taking in Trents condition, I realized his body was soaked also. He musta Swam across the stream to get-

"So Nigga" I snapped at him.

"Huh?" He looked to me.

"Its no Dry Path To the Car is what you telling me?"

He Looked down at himself.

"So we Gotta swim Back to the other side?" I continued annoyed.

***

The ride back into town was Quiet as Hell.

Angel's parents weren't talking, an were beat the hell up.

Marie was Asleep, an Derrek was Texting someone Non-stop.

Trent ass was dozed off in the passenger seat.

"Should we take her parents to the hospital?" I spoke to D.

"I assume so" he looked at them.

Her dad Looked up Scared.
"I cant See her right now... she hates me."

I did a 'mhm' smirking to myself. "Shes mad but she loves yall."

"I signed her life away.... Yall should have let them kill me."

Looking at a sleeping Marie in the Mirror I smiled.
"It Definitely wasnt up to me."