XVIII

Trentons P.O.V

Sunday 3:46 pm.

"Trent Gio is cheating!" Rell complained watching as Gio kept hitting his car into the track on the game.

"Gio Always cheats" I laughed looking back to Angel, snuggling up under her side.

"He really does" She mumbled looking back to me. "Where Derrek been at?"

"Why You wanna know?" I mushed her side.
"Dont touch her!" Kalani yelled looking up from her phone Causing Angel to give me a Sly look.
"You heard her dont touch me"

I rolled my eyes at them getting up from the couch to go to the kitchen.
"Yall wanna order Pizza?"

"Yeah that seems good." Gio answered.

"I was asking the kids."

"Whens Marie Going to come back?"

"Mtch, awe She had to work Kisha, she'll see yall again before yall go though." I heard Angel respond.

Grabbing my phone from my pocket I went to the kitchen pulling a pizza menu from my drawer.

Dialing I waited for an answer.
"Gino's Pizza What can I get for you?"

"Yeah, Ima Need a Party size extra cheese An pepperoni on one half Pizza."

"You got it- pick up or delivery?"

"Delivery"

"address?"

"45 Cherry Lane"

"30 Minutes"
The guy hung up, making my way back to Angel I sunk into her side laying my head On her chest, wrapping my arms around her waist and smothering my face in her neck..."dang trent" She laughed.

"Ew" Kalani whispered.

I aint give a fuck though, this is my favorite spot.

"Rub my head" I mumbled watching Rell get beat by Gio.

"I wanna play mortal combat Now!" Rell yelled looking at Gio with an upset face.

"dont be a sore loser" Gio teased.

"Im Not Im Being a sore getting cheated on-er!" Rell pointed in Gios face making him laugh loud.

I rolled my eyes closing them feeling Angels finger tips graze my scalp calming me. She rolled her hand around my head softly Almost putting my ass to sleep, but once the pizza came Angel got up to get it.

"Here Kalani Help me pass out the plates."

"OK!" She hopped up fixing  her shirt running to the kitchen.