XXIV

Evangelines P.O.V

"You're sick" I Cried wiping my face so I didnt look so weak as Rich hung the phone up smiling in my face.
"He took My Brother."
I rolled my eyes at his sob story looking to my mother who was cowarding on the couch.
"Are you happy?" I spat.
Walking her way she kept her eyes down to the floor fiddling her fingers.
"Ma ! Answer me! Is this really how yall gunna do me? Sell me off like I aint a damn Human?! Like I aint yo damn daughter? Is this a fucking joke? Is this legal?"
"If you want yo life it is" the weird ass
Guy just watching shit go down
Said, Rich laughed a bit shaking his head.
"Calm down bro." He touched the guys shoulder.
"She knows she aint got a choice."
"They'll kill us all if you dont Ang-"
I grabbed my hair pacing back an fourth trying not to cry.
"This shit isnt even cool, Im 23 years the fuck old! A grown ass woman I aint no Little ass girl The fuck?! IM OUT! FUCK THIS!" I brushed passed them storming out the front door.
My Parents may not live in the suburbs, but they pay good money for the country side so I Need to make my way to the main road expeditiously, because these fools is Trippin.
Taking my way down the dirt road I fumed while Rich's car pulled up next to me.
"Get in foe I shoot you an drive off."
Gulping I got in the back seat crossing my arms as he speed off.
"You really wanna be with that nigga knowing he killed my brother?" Rich sucked his teeth.
"Like I said Yo brother musta Did some to piss him off." Looking out the window I huffed loud my chest puffing up than back down again.
"Where my daddy At anyways Huh?! How the fuck he get in this mess?! We dont even stay no where near the city!"
"Girl, Yo daddy happens to come to the city to Gamble... he ended up owing my boy a whole Mill, he got killed so I took over the dept for him... I figured this was a good way to drop it." He strugged.
"I aint finna marry Yo ass, an it wont keep me from Trent."
He turned back in the seat smiling at me.
"You realll cute"
"An You real Stupid."
He chucked "how so?"
"To think Trent wont kill You just for pulling this bullshit."
"Not if I Kill him first." His jaw clenched.
Pulling to a red Light I stared out the window as A car zoomed passed us.
Fate woked in my favor because at the same time Me and Trent Locked eyes, Rich realized it was them Also, speeding through the light turning left.
I pushed my door open waving out the car attempting to Jump out, watching as Gio tried to U turn the car.
"Get her!" Rich yelled.
His ugly ass side kick grabbed my arm throwing me over to the other side of the car crawling so he was now sitting in my old spot shutting the door.
I heard Rich lock all the doors automatically so I charged at him making him swerve the car.
"Let me go!" I puched him in his shit.
He slapped me back making my mouth bleed.
"Sit the fuck back!" He yelled.
I looked behind us to see Gio speeding up hitting the back of the car I flintched.
"DUCK DOWN!"
Trent yelled holding his gun up.
My eyes got wide so I got to the floor. As soon as I was Out of sight Trent Shot the back window breaking the glass, he grazed the unknown guys head making him cry out in pain.
"Fuck!"
A 'Thud' sounded from the trunk of the car, looking up I saw Trent making his way to the back window grabbing the guy by his shirt punching him until he was knocked out.
I tried to keep Rich distracted by messing up his driving, but he caught control swerving so Trent slid off as Rich dashed down A dirt road , at least a mile an a half of just trees, Into a Huge Old Abandon Barn.
Getting out he locked the huge double door keeping his gun on me.
"See now ima have to kill you"
My eye got wide as I stood out the car slowly the smell of soil and rotting wood hitting my nose.
"Rich come the fuck on bro I aint got shit to do with this!"
"HE LOVES YOU THOUGH!"
"SO WHAT!"
Rich shook His head a tear leaving his eye.
"You'n get it bruh, he took away my brother... forever"
My heart semi broke for him, I didnt understand that... I didnt know what Trent was thinking or why, I have been left out the dark with this part of his life since we got together... so Did it change my views of him? Not really, I was In love with Trent since the night we met. I just really wish he was more honest with me because now look, I look like an ass.
Walking closer to Rich I held my arms up as if to hug him.
"No" he shook his head pointing the gun at me.
"At least... at least ..."
"At least what!" He spat.
Closing my eyes I Gained some confidence looking him straight in his.
"Give me a kiss first."
Using whatever I Had Left I saw His face visibly get confused, however he still let his gun down.
I walked closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You trynna Play me?" He asked my lips just a centimeter away from his.
I honestly didnt know what I was Doing... I Just needed to get his gaurd all the way down, so I could make a move.
My lips touched his softly And for a second I thought I had him.
Staring me In the eyes he Pushed me Away throwing me to the hard dirt.
"You fuckin Lying! YOU DONT WANT ME!"
Tears filled my eyes again while I scratched at the dirt beneath me, the grime sticking inside my nails.
"Please Rich? WHAT THE FUCK I EVER DO TO YOU?"

he laughed Menacingly Throwing his head back.
"You keep asking an I already told You!"
My head shook harshly from Left to right.
"My Parents really didnt Give a fuck if you killed me?"
I stood up angrily taking my charge to try an pass Rich, attempting to make it to the Barn doors.
He caught me in one arm movement throwing me back to the ground again.
"You know what-" He Glared at me unbuttoning his pants "I just might take you up on your offer"
Turning to my knees In horror I tried to crawl away, getting no where, he Jumped on me immediately feeling my Body up.
"This what You want?" Rich kissed my neck.
I slapped at his head struggling with his Huge ass body on top of me. Rich had to be like 6'6, when Trent was only 6'2 so He definitely had a huge advantage over me right now.
'If I make it out of here alive I swear to god I aint talking to my parents.'
Rich Grabbed a Full chuck of my hair pulling my head to his, disgustingly forcing his tongue in my mouth making me gag as he kissed me unwillingly, also feelings inside my pants grabbing my parts.

"Get off!" I yelled my voice breaking as I tried to kick my legs from under him.
He pinned my arms above my head while he moved his mouth above My chest.

The lower he got the more scared I became Tears flowing like a river down my face.
"TRENT!"
I screamed making Rich laugh.
"Girl dont make me shoot."
"SHOOT ME YOU BITCH!"
I spit at him, satisfied seeing my saliva get caught in his eye.
" Bitch!" Punching me in the face a couple of times, Rich stood up Kicking me in the stomach 3 more times Hard as fuck making me douple over, so he almost caught my face the third time. He crouched in my face saying something incoherent as Pain unbearably shot throughout my whole body.
I could feel a Gush of blood Surge from my vagina while I Just cried into the dirt.
My head was spinning fast but that didnt stop me from Hearing A car bust through the Barn doors, an with a satisfied smirk I Knew Rich wouldnt make it out of this alive.