IV

Trentons P.O.V

♤

Reaching for my phone I lit the screen up showing a notification from my Siblings caseworker.

CaseWorker:

Mr. Reece the judge handling your Sisters and brothers case has called an emergency meeting at 10am.

'Why all of a sudden?'

'It seems that you need more proof.'

Looking up from my phone I watched as Angel bit her lip looking deep in thought. She was beautiful as hell. Cant lie I lucked up letting her take my virginity. "Whats up?" I stared at her waiting for a response.
"Am I going to have to be fighting all these other hoes You been with?-" she stuck her eyebrow up as if trying to figure out something.

Shocked that THAT was her question I covered my mouth to keep from laughing
"All my what?" I said but she cut me off not even paying attention. Did she really assume I fucked Isha nasty Ass?

'Ewwww'

My body to precious to ever do that. I laughed at the thought of her fighting over me. Shes to cute.

"-on top of that Are you famous or something?"

Caseworker

'Will you be on the way?'

'Yes I will be there'

"-Bitches saw us- more like stalked but whatever...Them bitches watched us leave the club... they only do that with famous people." Not wanting to stop listening to her talk I reluctantly changed the topic.

"I uh, I actually have to go... want me to drop you off somewhere?" Making eye contact I just wanted to pull her face towards mine just to study her imperfections.

"Uh yeah I need some sleep... my apartment would be perfect." She sighed. Giving her a smile I nodded my head making my way out the car.

Turning around you could see how we fogged up the windows my big ass hand print on several places of my window.

Smiling in satisfaction at myself I opened my door getting in.

"Wild bro" I said still in shock that I even had such a sexual side of me.

Growing up ive always focused on my hustle and my family. My mom and dad were separated and both broke ass fuck not caring about what happened to their kids at all, when I was living with my moms I always supported her through my hussle, then she let some coke head ass nigga in the house telling my younger siblings who were younger then 5 at the time to call him dad. I wasnt finna let that fly so me and the man got into a fight. My moms kicked me out and I couldnt find my pops anywhere, shit he was probably homeless too.