XXX

Evangeline

• Friday Morning •

"Awe shit, is this my apology gift?" Marie smiled in my face with the new Gucci clutch that cost almost two thousand dollars.

Giving her a smile I nodded my head.

"I am Really apologetic Marie- I was so drunk that morning still and Just felt so impulsive." I shrugged looking down.

"And Im sorry I didn't Pull you out of his bed." She fake frowned making both of us laugh.

"I wish someone did- he was fine but lord knows I don't want then types of issues anymore. Niggas is crazy." I lifted my knee up to my chin sitting on the edge of my bed. "Also he's been texting me about meeting up... ?" My face pulled together.

"Ok and?"

"Marie I don't remember giving him my number!" My back hit the bed with a small 'thud' as a sigh escaped my lips.

"Damn You really were beyond drunk." Em sat back down next me me. "I feel so bad for not even realizing- I just thought we were having fun! I mean you guys looked so cute together- plus I thought you would get over Trent."

I chuckled at her statement closing my eyes to see his handsome face smiling at me. "I wish." I mumbled opening my eyes again. "At least I have you though..." i looked over ag her with a huge grin.

"Girl fuck you." She laughed hitting me with a pillow. "The way you had me hot." She shook her head, both of us giggling.

Marie an I were back at the Dorm just sitting in my room talking, Gio was with Trent she Said so she wanted to check on me see if I was Ok.

"I cant believe out of all the people, Gio is the one that mediated our conversation." A low scoff escaped from my lips.

"Right Hes such a Teddy bear." Marie blushed while smiling. "I mean He looks like a asshole but deep down he is so caring..." she started to cheese at the ground hard.

"Oh my god shut up you mushy whore!" I threw my pillow at her both of us doubling over in laughter as she threw it back.

"I knoww its disgusting! I haven't fucked anyone else since the second time we messed around..." her face went wide with realization. "I think I'm catching feelings- feelings." She squealed in happiness kicking her legs.

"Stopp!" I threw the pillow back jumping on the bed.

"I cant!" She jumped on the bed with me happily. "He really makes me happy! He Listens to me babble, an when we were at his apartment this weekend we wore matching Cow outfit while Netflixing an chilling!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I laughed grabbing on to her as we sat down on the bed.

"No look I took Pictures! I wanted to text them to you so bad but he made me pinky promise-so you know." She laughed scrolling through her phone to her pictures app. "Look."

Leaning forwards I looked over her to her phone at the selfie They had took with the hood on. Marie was holding up the peace sign with one of her eyes closed making a kissy face while Gio kissed her cheek.

"Oh my god Marie." My eyes watered at how happy she look.

"Wait theres more." She swiped to the next photo with the Tv and there snacks sitting on the table with a long view of there feet an legs wrapped together.

The next one was Gio Standing up doing something funny For the camera. He looks so different when his smile is genuine

"He was mooing for me." She laughed swiping again.

"Oh my gosh." I shook my head leaning back once the photos ran out. "Thats to fucking funny." I chuckled.

Snapping our necks when her phone started to ring, Marie's face lit up. "He's calling me." She smiled.

"Answer-." I chuckled at her tossing my pillow her way.

Sliding her thumb across the screen she answered with a grin. "Hey G." Waiting a second for his response She started to pace the floor back and forth. "No, it was iight im just chillin with Angel- oh yeah?" She look over at me with her brow raised.

Feeling like my name was brought up I raised a brow back to her an she held up one finger for me to wait a second.

"Tomorrow morning? Ok sounds like fun... so am I gunna see you tonight?" She turned towards the door hiding her face. " its Friday though -." She paused folding her arm and rolling her neck. "Ok thats cool- then I'll see you later?you promise you'll come even if I'm sleep?"

Snickering at Marie I shook my head only dreaming to be in the predicament shes in now a days. Her an Gio are a match made in heaven they should have been got together.

"Ok see you later- be safe." Hanging up the phone she turned back to me with a neutral face, her hands tucked into her back pockets.

"byeee ! Don't Act innocent now bitch!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh fuck you." Her smile got wide across her face in a second as she sat back next to me. "Gio wants to take us out tomorrow... said some bout feeling bad that you've been coped up in your room-."

"He said that?" My eyebrows went up with shock. What did Gio care about me for? I was basically no one to him, we've only spoke on certain terms.

"Yeah Angel ! I told you hes a sweetheart!"

"Sweetheart my ass." I scoffed remembering how much of a dick he was to Marie for no reason. "Gio is definitely isn't that damn nice- no way." I got up going to sit in front of my vanity just to look at myself. My face was a mess, pale, dark circles- hair all over the place. Grabbing my brush I started to brush my hair down.

"You just haven't seen that side of him ! I mean he was even a bit upset with me for letting you have fun." She made a stale face, rolling her eyes.

"I mean he cool or whatever." I shrugged my shoulders. "Trent Looks better though." I smiled at her through my mirror.

"In your dreamss Bitch have you seen Gio with his shirt off?" She gushed batting her lashes. "His body is so lean-."

"Too Lean." I interrupted her. "Trent got just the right amount of muscles and like a Littleee bit of tummy fat when he scrunches up to cuddle." I smiled thinking about him.

"See- yeah bitch why dont you just call him?" Marie gave me pussy eyes. "I mean the argument is nothing y'all cant work out."

Shrugging I looked at her through the mirror. "I don't know bro. I just feel so embarrassed- whenever Im mad Its like I just sorta spazz out and I really said some horrible stuff. Trent was right in so many ways an I totally fucking flopped." I scoffed.

"You never know that until you talk to him." She rolled her eyes getting up. "Im finna head to Lillys though her an Derrek going on a date - wanna come help me watch Ino?" her smirk rose up the side of her face.

"You ain't slick." I shook head no but she got up to put my shoes on. "But come on" I laughed as we both headed out my room an out the apartment.

• 25 votes for the next chapter & ill unleash the drama. •