XXXI

Trenton

Saturday Morning

"Everything's In Place." Gio walked over to me with a Satisfied grin on his face.

Looking around the empty restaurant from our downtown area that I rented out, My heart swelled at the sight. with as much hard work I Put into this little surprise date. theres No way Angel wont see Im at least trying  to be a better man for her.

I know she doesn't approve of my lifestyle but what can I do about that? I cant completely change all That Over night.

"Hell Yeah, you just make sure you do your part." I nudged his shoulder with mine.

"I already got you cuzo, I got the camera an Mic set Up In the dinning area so you can listen an watch from the back room. The chef Is in the kitchen preparing with his Workers & Marie and Angel will be here in Five minutes." His face stretched into a smile.

Snapping my neck his way, my heart dropped for a second before speeding up. "Huh?"

"Nigga You heard me!" Gio laughed putting his fist in front of his mouth. "Bruh you that nervous?"

"Mtch, who said I was Nervous." I shrugged it off fixing the collar on my All black Polo shirt with a yellow logo.

"I can see all over yo Face Bro."

"Fuck you." I pulled my phone out looking at myself to see if I could see what he was talking about. " What the fuck do I say though Gio? What if she dead ass doesn't wanna be with me anymore? I can't wrap my head around her not being Mine." My hands rested on my hips as I paced back an fourth.

"Just be real Bruh. But think about that In the back." Gio started to push me in that Direction. "Marie an Angel are here."

"Oh shit." My heart dropped again an My palms started to sweat.

"Don't Fret Nigga. you got this." Gio Laughed while closing the door to the little Office space.

Oh shit this is it... my eyes search around the room for nothing really just trying to focus on something.

Seeing the equipment I walked over to the screen watching as Gio Placed some finishing touches around.

Rubbing my pals together I waited, staring at the door the anticipation to see Angel just getting stronger an stronger.

'Fuck how do she do this to me without even Trying.'

Giving it another two minutes my nerves started to get bad. For the life of me, I just wanted to see her face smiling at me.

Suddenly a hand pushed open the door leaving It cracked a little before fully walking in so I couldn't tell if it was Angel or Marie.

"Theres my handsome hunk of Ass." A voice went off an Instantly I knew It was Marie. She walked in with a Huge grin on her face an Then Angels hand held the door next as she walked in looking Drop dead gorgeous. Her hair was in pinned curls to her head, giving her an 1800's 'finger wave.' Era look to her. Angel work an matching Tan Blazer set with an Plain skit an Some pumps and a purse to match.