XX

Trentons P.O.V

After Killing the Head of southside we made our journey back to Northside from the beach.

He had let the Informants Know to tell everyone from Eastside and South side.

'They want war? we got them'

But tonight we was gunna celebrate Killing the foo' who did our brother in & who sent the hit out on him.

We got so damn drunk So fast it didnt even make sense.

Feeling up Angels upper thigh as we drove, My finger rubbed her pussy through her panties.

I listened In content as her low moans came an went.

Moving her panties to the side I stuck one finger in her Licking my lips as she closed her eyes turning me on.

"Mhmm, Trentt" She moaned her head rolling to rest on the window.

"Mhm?" I responded still watching the road.

"That feels so good"

Chuckling I stuck in two more just playing inside her.

"Oh fuckk" Hearing her gasp I eagerly
Pulled up to the house, parking I turned the car off flinging on top of Angel immediately kissing her.

I brought my legs to the passenger side letting her seat all the way back.
"Trent the house is right there!" She mumbled on my lips.

"So" I responded taking her pants off.
Pulling her back into a kiss I Unzipped my Pants pulling my mans out poking her entrance.

I could feel her heat already, her juices filling up my cup of need for her.

Poking deeper I bit her lip pulling away Eyeing her as I slammed inside her.

Angel gripped around my shoulders immediately as if she was hugging me as I pounded into her Unwilling to stop.

"Trenttt" She moaned in my ear.

"Yea babygirl" I Breathed out Gripping the back of the seat in my hand as her legs hit my shoulders. Looking down at her I smiled.

"Youre so Powerful baby."
She covered her face blushing.

"Girl-" moving her hands I Pinned them down causing her legs to snake around my hips pulling me closer.

"Uh fuck" I moaned in Pleasure.
Her Juices slapped in my ear the harder I pounded driving me Insane.

"Trenton..." Angel dug into my shoulders starting to shake.

"Ima squirt all over your car if you dont stop!" She moaned.

Keeping My pace I rubbed her core, laughing as Angel Held my hand.