Kalani

Saturday 5am

"Come on Bitch Pack Yall shit quicker!" My Foster Mother yelled at me With the pair of scissors in her hand.

She just Cut up all My twist leaving me with the braid pattern.

"Thought you was cute coming here with that hairstyle... next time Ill shave you Bald... Dont come back Here with your hair done up again! You Know It turns Roger on."
Folding Terrells Cloths I silently cried to Myself not allowing any tears to come down so no one would get suspicious.
"Im done" I Mumbled getting up.

My foster mom rolled her eyes at me "go Grab Yo sista Shit and make it quick... lil Slut" she put her cigarette out going to her room.

Looking pass her I could see My Foster dad was passed out drunk, spit hanging from his mouth.

It was wild he could look so content,
Although he had just Violated me a couple of hours ago, I couldnt help the warm feeling Of happiness that was placed where my heart was.
I was going to see Angel...Trent too of course, but Angel made me more happy.

"Lani?" Kisha came out the small cold room rubbing her eyes. Knowing I had to be strong for my younger siblings, weakly the corner of my mouth pulled into a smile.
"Ready to go to Trents House?" I spoke softly, this tingling sensation happening in my heart.

A smile started to spread across Kishas face as she hugged me.
"What happened to your Hair?" She asked rubbing my braids.

Swatting her hand away I gave her a straight face. "Nothing... I Just Want something else" I Lied Quickly Zipping our book bags Up.

"When are we leaving?" She sat on the corner of my bed.
I shrugged my shoulders putting them on the small white dirty couch coated in Beer stains, and Sex.

"Remember, wear your cleanest clothes " I shivered in disgust Walking in the room over to Terrell On his uncovered mattress, I shook Him "Rell...Wake Up...". I mumbled.

He stirred a bit, his eyes Fluttering as if he could hear me but just wanted to sleep.

"Come On Rell" I Picked him up by his arms Sitting him up. He tried to fight me but i swatted his hand away frustrated.
"You needa bath!" My words Came Out rushed.

Rell gave in with a sigh "What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes.

"5 some, come on!" I walked with him over to the bathroom across the hall, Turning on the hot water I took His clothes feeling the water before letting him get in.

"Lani Im hungry" Kisha Whined coming from the cold room next to the bathroom.

Shrugging my shoulders I looked back at her. "Wait until we go to Trentons House." I replied knowing we didn't have enough time to cook.

Humming to myself I walked Over to my Bed grabbing my phone stuffing it in my Pants quickly.

"Whore!?" My foster Mother called from her door.

Rolling my eyes I walked out my room closing the door behind me Thankful I wouldnt have to see the Room all weekend.
"Im Done Lani!" Rell called to me as I passed the bathroom door.

"Hold on." I held my finger to him in the split second We saw each other "Yeah?" I spoke to my foster mom.

"When the worker Come Tell her we sleep..." she pointed her cigarette in my face. "And  Dont come here with yo fucking hair done trynna be cute Hear me?"
I nodded my head.
"Iight, bye"
She Slammed her room door in my face leaving her stench behind.
Turning I left back to the hallway bathroom Giving Terrell his clothes.
"Huh... Dry up first" I spoke more dull her energy weighing me down for a second.

Knock knock

Smiling huge know that was the case worker, I grabbed our bags going over to the door swinging it open.

"Hey!" Mrs. Jennings smiled at me "good Morning!" She says.

"Goodmorning " I Pushed past her going to the trunk, all the bags in my hand. "Rells still getting dress, Kisha gettin her shoes on" I spoke excitedly.

She nodded at me.
"No problem ill wait in the Car"
Running back inside I checked on Rell seeing he was grabbing his Tebby bear Ruffle.
"Comee onnn!" I hurried him ready to leave this hell.
"Im coming!" He giggled tripping as he moved my way.
"Lets goo!" Kisha semi yelled from the door smiling.
Rushing to the car As soon as I sat down I Pulled my phone out Looking at the screen. 'Im so excited'

"Was Your foster parents Home?" The Case worker asked. I nodded my head looking up at her. "Yeah... they were sleeping."
Putting my phone away I stared out the window.

'Im tired of my school and my Foster home'

Everyone makes fun of me for wearing old cloths, the only good pair I had was the Nike shoes Angel Bought Me.
Kisha had a good pair of shoes because she took care of them, but Rells only shoes were the ones Angel bought he tears up any new shoes he gets an that isnt often.

Pulling Up to trents House This time He was already waiting for us outside.
"TRENTON!" Kisha Opened the door quickly running out.
His arms opened wide as she jumped on him squeezing his neck.
"Trentttt" Terrell followed her lead.
"Hey Lil Monsters" he laughed swinging them.
Grabbing all our stuffed I Dropped it in front of him. ."wheres Angel?" I asked looking around, our case worker waved Bye getting in her car.
Trent Waved bye, while smiling at me " she not here right Now... but she left a surprise for yall" he picked up Our Bags going to take them in the house, grabbing his Hand I stopped him.
"Lets go get her Now!" I pleaded.
"Kalani its 6 30 in the morning."
"Trent Please !, lets go nowwww!"

"Pleasee " Kisha and Terrell Joined.
Sighing he unlocked his car door all of us getting in the back seat.

"Im not calling her..." he shook his head starting the car.

"Fine I Will Now lets goooo!" I hopped excitedly.

"What if she says no?"
"HOW SHE GUNNA SAY NO TO US TRENTON!" Kisha Smiled yelling loudly.
"Iight Iight... sit back an put yall seat belts On."

Hookup Culture On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara