XV

Evangelines P.O.V

♡

Closing the door behind me Facing a Very flustered Lilly with a Smirking Marie cuddled next to her I put both my hands over my face.
"Tell me yall aint-"

"Ohhh yessss Bitch" Marie Smiled. "Wowww" she clapped getting up and Grabbing my hands looking at me. "Girl ... I wanna be in the room next time ok?" She laughed.

Rubbing my Bear claws on the floor I Shamefully made my way to Lilly."Here"

she grabbed her phone looking at it in disgust.
"Ima have to disinfect this ion know where your hands been after that concert"

"Aweee Stopp was it that bad?"

"Bad?" Lilly Mumbled.

"Girl - lets just say You gave one hell of a Show ok?, what was that about anyway?" Marie sat next to Lilly again.

"He saw Fucking Rich In the back of one of yall funky ass pictures!" I threw my arms in they face.
"I had to come up with some b.s lie and he still aint fuck with that... Yall That Nigga crazy!" I Blushed sitting on the floor reminiscing.

"Bitch Get me a Nigga thats gunna Fuck me like that cos he mad!" Marie laughed.

Lilly stayed out the conversation just fiddling on her phone.

Noticing she was uncomfortable I grabbed my blanket getting up.

"Iight yall I got Class first thing in the morning... Trent gunna come get me in Em so You Can sleep until our psychology class." I joked

"Aweesomee" she dragged Laying on the couch as Lilly got up.

"Night yall, I appreciate yall so much" Going to her room she shut the door.

"Think shes Ok?" Em asked.

I shrugged. "Doubt it"

"Theres a Halloween party On Thursday think we could get her dressed up, and go after the funeral?"

"Uh thats Tricky... Who will watch Ino?"

"Ill pay Derrek to stay with Her"
"Mhmmm if he agrees im pretty sure she'll come... mhm I wonder if Trent will come" I yawned resting my head on a pillow.

"Mhm Its On the southside so I doubt it."

"Southside?"