XXVIII

Trenton

♠️

Fuming in my spot I tried to concentrate on making this shit for gios fingers, but the fucking side piece kept bending too much.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled throwing the shit across the room. I was tired of this shit. Nothing seemed to just go smoothly for me! If it aint my momma and then my Daddy being on drugs or my brother an sisters hurting ... It just HAS TO FUCKING BE ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE TOO?

'The fuck ima Do... Angel Is My safe place.'

"Yo Cuzo..." Gio touched my shoulder and my head snapped his way, tears from anger that were on the brim of my eyes slipped down my face so I wiped them fast shrugging it off. "You can Chill if you got to."

Snuffing my nose I shook my head going to pick up the spline. "Im good Bruh, fuck her" I spoke keeping my response short. Im just Annoyed as hell honestly. "You an I both know out this town I can fuck whoever I want."

"Come On Trent don't be like that- I seen how you act around her -."

"Well Now You wont." I shrugged his comment off leaving the conversation short.
Sighing Gio stopped talking but after a few seconds continued.

"Trent She took your-."

"LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE GIO!" I growled out him through clenched teeth.

"Damn Man." Derrek Just kept looking around, an soon You could hear Marie walking back down here.

"What the fuck was That!?" She walked up to me with her hand on her hip and brows pulled together.

"Wait a Minute baby." Gio Pulled her back Seeing the cold stare I was Giving Her. "Trent Not On that right now."

"Well he should be!? What did he say to her? What Happened?!" She got more aggressive pulling away.

Rolling my eyes I started to pace the floor while talking. "I told her the fucking Truth. If she cant Handle my life style then she don't need to be with me, this is who the fuck I am Marie Always Have been always will be me."

Lowing her shoulders Marie Looked at me Empathetically.
"Is That You speaking From Your heart Trent?" She asked me Cocking her head sideways. "Cause it sounds like a Load of fucking bullshit."

Ignoring what she said I turned to Gio grabbing his hand aggressively and Putting the splint on his missing finger.

"Damn man." He looked at his hand shaking his head. "My finger dead ass gone."

I almost wanted to laugh at his ass for trying to be so damn nonchalant, but Angel Walking out definitely has me distracted.

"Ima go put the kids to bed." I walked around everyone with my basketball shorts on and shirt running upstairs.

"Trent ! What happened with Angel!" Lani immediately ran up to me angrily while Kisha and rell Hopped on me for a hug.