XVII

Trentons P.O.V

Sitting in the food court I laughed as Kisha Pulled some Joke on Rell making him mad as usual.

"Cut it out girl" I mushed her head, she laughed picking up a chicken strip and eating it.

Quickly my attention turned to Angel and my little sister.
"You really didnt like the hairstyle?"
Angel asked Kalani who was sitting right next to her.

"I did... but my foster mom said it was ugly." Kalanis' shoulders fell in defeat.

Angel an I cocked our necks back at the same time giving her a crazy look.
"Ugly?" Angel said Doing a sarcastic chuckle. "Ima need to meet her ass outside... cos we gotta talk" Looking Kalani straight in the eyes, Angel spoke confidently.
"Next time she tell you that tell her I said to call me... ill show her ass some ugly."

Looking up at Angel from her lashes Lani Giggled eatting her food.

"An tell her not to say that shit to y'all either... fuck she think she is calling anything ugly ... ion like that" I clicked my tongue sitting up.

"Ion Like that either... Its no way you Can meet them?" Angel turned to me finally catching my eyes again. She really hadn't been looking at me this whole time, it sort of made me feel some type of way.

Shrugging I lolled away from her gaze, my stomach fluttering from her stare.
"Ion know, aint no one ever mention it... I know I cant know where they stay at though."

"You needa ask their Case worker for a phone number or some"

I nodded my head agreeing with her.
"Yeah you right" Looking at Lani, I noticed her discomfort immediately.

"You CANT!" Kisha yelled loud catching our attention, making Kalani look down. The whole vibe felt off to be honest.
Giving Angel a Look We both nodded our head in a silent conversation.
We'll talk about it later, now didn't seem like the time to keep bringing it up but I really feel like some shit going on an I know Angel felt it too.

"Iight... I wont" I Backed down quickly not wanting to scare them, it was obvious some bullshit was going on.

Standing up I Grabbed our trays.
Feeling my phone ring I Held the trays in one hand digging for my phone with the other in my pocket.

"What'd up?" I answered.
"Ct needs you" Gio spoke sounding like he was hitting a blunt or some.

"You know I Got the kids Bro... cant"

"Not even for 30 minutes?"

"Gio."

"I feel you... Ill tell him, I'll try and come see them tonight... held up with this batch of niggas... one said a Lil some ... they leave monday right? Cos by then we might have some for real"