XIX

Evangelines P.O.V.

Monday 6:20 pm

"Bitch what are we gunna do once we find out where they stay?" Marie asked as we watched the case worker Pick the kids up.

"Ima Knock on their door once the first case worker leaves An Act like another case worker there for a home visit."

" oh ok ok , Try and peak into what they working with." Marie clicked her tongue.

Shaking my head at her my head snapped to the case workers car. "Come on shes moving."

"This is so Fucking bad ass." She mumbled pulling off.

When the drive first started I definitely didn't expect to be as far out as we did.

We followed them out of the area 30 minutes into the other side of town.

"This neighborhood dirty as fuck" Marie sat Up just as shocked as I was.

"Are they seriou?" My brow raised curiously as we passed by dirty yard after dirty yard.

"They cant be!"

"Where are we?" I Asked looking for a neighborhood sign.

"Girl, I been here my whole life an Ion even know!" Em looked around also.

"Uh uh..." I trailed off as the Caseworker stopped infront of a decent size house. The off thing was The yard was filthy. The trash was piled up, the grass wasn't cut... looked like animals used the yard to shit on for fun.

"Bitchhh... Trent gunna Kill These damn People"

"Kill isnt the word bitch." I mumbled.
Fixing My Suit jacket I buttoned it up.

Putting the address in my notes I saved it getting out the car as the Caseworker left passing By us.

"Wait like Two Minutes." Marie looked at me out the passenger window from the driver side.

"Hell no" Starting my walk across several different yards before getting to the kids foster home I kept looking around thinking I was being sneaky.

Taking in the yard up close as I walked up the pathway I couldn't help but scrunch my face up in disgust. Trash was literally everywhere.

"I see you aint got yo hair done like I said" A lady laughed.

"Yes  ma'am." Kalani replied.

Feeling My Blood Boil I Knocked on the door Taking a deep breath.

"Go to the room - Who?!"
"Good Evening!" I called through the door "Name Is Mrs.Kiboche Im with the SCFDS, in short The kid care services."

Hearing the door unlock A Musty beat Up woman came opening the door.

"What You Here for... I was told Yall would be here later in the week?"

"Uh-yes ma'am im here on a Pre Question Visit so You can know what to have and Expect to look from y'all at the meetings.