XXIX

Trent

Friday Night

Sighing looking at my phone I backed out of Angel's messages seeing April- Ms.Jennings The case worker calling me.

"Yo." I answered.

"At the door." She said happily.

"Iight bet." Getting up I hung up the phone walking to my front door swinging it open.

"Whats up." I smiled down at April pulling her into a Hug.

"Hey sweetie." She smiled hugging me round my torso the same way Angel use to, only differences was April was a lot smaller. "I brought us some Sushi-."

"Oh." I did a small smile looking down at the stank ass fish. "Ion really eat that shit." I laughed as we walked around to the living room.

Giving me a pout she put her bags down sitting next to me on the couch. "So what you do today? Are the kids up?"

Looking from the T.v to her I stretched my arms over the back of the couch, an she rested back. "Nah They sleep, an Nothing much. I chilled."

"Oh ok." She nodded resting her hand on my leg.
Looking down at her placement I just internally laughed. She wanted the dick so bad.

Acting like she was concentrating on the t.v her hand rose higher going to the hem of my pants trying to stick her hand in.

Letting out the laugh I was holding, April turn to me frowning.

"So you think Im funny now?" She said.

"Im sorry." I held on to my side trying to catch y breath. "But you going fill blown nigga on me!" I laughed again.

"Trent its not funny. Am I not Sexy enough for you to fuck or some?"

Rubbing the tears from my eyes I shook my head. "What would make you ask some like that, an You sitting in my living room."

Huffing she put her leg in the seat turning to me. "Since the day You hit me up all we fo is chill." She shrugged.

Raising my brow to her I smirked. "An your upset that I just wanna chill?"

"Noo, but like even the other night when I slept over. You gave me a different blanket an didn't even try an fuck me!"

Staring at April in shock, my mouth sort of hung as I tried to think of what to say. "I didn't want you to feel like I was trying to dog you." I settled with sitting back in my chair. Truth was I just didn't know if I was ready to have sex with someone other than Angel. Her face was imprinted in my mind and For the life of me I couldn't let go- or I didn't want to at least. Apart of me is still hoping we'll get back together.

"I don't. But -." She paused looking down into her lap. "Can we just-." He stopped again looking up at me.

"Yeah?..."