VII

♡

"Girl Stop Mopping around yall barley even Knew each other!" Marie Mushed my shoulder holding out a bottle of Stella Rosè.

"Thats fucked up though... like damn Not even One text back What the hell could he possibly be Doing?" Grabbing two Wine glasses I turned around in my Pj Pants and Bear claw slippers, sliding the glasses across the table.

"You could have tried to call" Marie rolled her eyes at me.
"An Look stupid when the lil voicemail Pop up talcum'bout 'we're sorry' Bitch No" I quickly shook my head slicing my hand across my neck.

"Well ... I say fuck some one the hell else anyways.. Fade fine an all but them boys is dangerous as fuck."

"I aint worried about that Marie, me and Trent have a connection for real... I cant place my finger on it but ... mhm" I blushed taking a sip of my drink.

"Mtch, whatever you say... just dont say I aint tell you so... come on lets finish playing monopoly."

"You dont wanna go out tonight... its Friday"

"Exactly " she smirked over her shoulder.
Huh? But without questioning it I sat down across from her with a smile.

"What do you mean Exactly? Everyone goes out tonight we been partying all week why not tonight?" I rushed to her side grabbing her arm.

"Exactly, come on roll your dice"
Smiling I drank my wine sitting next to her.
"Ok and when I win dont talk my ear off bout it deal?"

Laughing we began dringing.

***
"Nah Give me Park Place and ill give you the two Railroads you need." I say trying to fool Marie into getting more property then her.

"Fine here-." She handed me her card looking over to her glass "uh bitch we need some more wine...Can you-"

"Nope" I quickly cut her off laughing standing up.
"Please Angel Pleasseee I dont wanna leave againn!"

"And I do?" I smiled drinking a water.
"Ill pay you?"

Smirking at her I held my hand out for her keys.

"Eehh Thankk you Lovee let me go get my purse."

'This girl better be lucky I like her'

Coming back she handed me the keys and some money.

"Grab some Caronas too"  she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Keep your location turned on!" She said as I walked out the Door.