XXX

Trenton

Monday Night

Hitting my blunt a few more times I held in the smoke passing the blunt to Gio.

"So whatchu did this weekend bro." I asked grabbing some coke an making a few kilos to sell over the next few weeks, basically just bagging my product.

"Awe man..." he fell back in his seat. "Bro- Angel an Marie Got in this huge argument... an I spent all day yesterday getting them to make up." He shook his head.

"An argument?" My neck cocked back. "The fuck they argue for?"

"Uhhh..." Gio Looking stuck as he sat straight up. "Uh- To be honest I don't even Know." He passed the blunt. "So how long you gunna wait to talk to Angel?" He smirked at me.

Rolling my eyes at him I kept moving the product. "I aint." My response came out plainly.

"The fuck you mean you ain't?" His brows turned up as He looked at me. "Trent- I know Y'all disagreement was Deep but its been damn Near been two weeks ... You don't think y'all should talk about it like adults?"

Chuckling at Gio He just stared back at me as If I had gone mad. "Whats funny bruh." He relaxed after I started to laugh a bit harder from his face expression.

"Nigga... the fuck you know bout being an adult?"

"Boy." He side eyes me taking the blunt out my hand. "I pay my own fucking bills an My bills are paid."

"Yeah Ok." I shook my head.

"But for real bruh- You should talk to Angel... She misses you bro."

"Ion deserve her bro." I stopped moving the product just staring into space. "Angel deserves someone with a normal life... Not someone who kills other humans for a living... She don't need me." I looked back down tucking my lips in my mouth.

"Bruh Does anyone Really Live A 'normal' life?"

"You know what I mean G!" I turned to him. "Why cant you just let it go bruh?! Why cant all y'all just let it the fuck go! Angel don't Don't need me!" I bursted out with a certain energy I never felt. My head was spinning while my heart started to hurt.

"You sound dumb as fuck! Who are you to make that choice that Angel dont need you?"

"I didn't! She did when she walked out on me. The fuck." I got up going to walk away.

"Trent You Know that shit was Just some heat of the moment type shit!" Gio got up following me.

"Bruh Ion Give a Fuck!" I turned around yelling.

"You done fell in love with Marie an Think you some Fucking Love guru?! ANGEL. DONT. WANT. ME!" My mouth clenched in anger. "Why the fuck you even wanna talk bout this shit bro!"

"Cause Nigga Your Depressed as fuck!"

"No I ain't." I sucked my teeth Relaxing my shoulders. Leaning against the wall I crossed my arm giving Gio A faded stare.

"Bullshit bruh." He laughed at me. "In the last week You've called me More than you Ever have!"

"For the product." I lied.

"Bullshit bruh!" He laughed out loud again. "You miss Her!"

"You really think you fucking funny." I took my blunt back from him.

"Man Im just saying 'Fade'." he added air quotation marks around my street name.
"You acting like Angel ain't take yo virginity too... y'all got a soft spot for each other and theres a reason why." Gios hand rested on my shoulder. "I mean for y'all to meet That night at the club with the same intentions set... Thats Fate bro- Thats like The Most fate I ever seen in life happen!"

"What nigga?" I lifted my brow to him scoffing at his last sentence. He had a little ass point there.

"Bruh You know what the fuck I mean." He laughed with me standing with his back to the wall with me now. "Im just saying- Y'all high key were made for each other." He shrugged trailing off lowly.

Going back to that Night my stomach started to get the butterflies. Just remembering Angels smile an How she laughed at almost everything I said made me feel - nervous ? She was so confident in herself an knew exactly what she wanted, it was hard to be next to her and feel like I'm not actually good enough for her.

No one could compare to the heartfelt love I have for that girl an its so deeper On why.

It was so much more than sex... It was the way she looked at me when All we were doing was Chilling, or how she would encourage me to be the best version of myself... Or how helpful she was With my siblings with out really Knowing me... she was all that.

"Yea..." I mumbled still In deep thought.

"So Go get her bro!" He slapped my shoulder making me move forward.

"Bruhhh." I complained looking back at him.

"Im just saying Bruh... She misses you."

"How the fuck You know that?" I turned my lip up at him.

"Bruhh My Girlfriend is Her best friend." He rolled his eyes. "How would I not know?" He smirked at me.

Sitting there for a moment I thought about it.

"How Am I even gunna approach the situation?" I gave in with a small smile feeling a bit different about the situation now.

"Thats My cuzinnnn!" Gio slapped at my back repeatedly a little more excitement in his voice than I expected.

"Bruh What did Marie do to you." I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." He continued. "I got the perfect plan to get y'all back together too." His grin got wide.

"Oh yeah? Lets hear it?"

"So ..."