XXXII

Trenton.

2:31 A.M

Letting The Blunt out my mouth, My body fell back Onto the bed Staring at the ceiling above me.

Never In my Life have I felt more Pathetic. I was Sulking over a Female... of All people.

"Tuh." I puffed Again Laughing at myself. "You Already Knew better." I shrugged speaking to no one.

I just Can't believe she really Let someone else touch her? Then to have My cousin in on it? He better tell me what the fuck going on too.

Do I even wanna know? I mean we weren't together, so is it really my concern?

I guess I just Didn't take Angel for that type of girl - shit that is how I met her though.

But that was different - it had to be different. It felt Different to me at least.

Hearing the bathroom Door open my eyes snapped to April coming out.

"Thank You For letting me use the bathroom, I wanted to Stop by earlier but paper work had me on my ass." She walked over to the front of me pulling her shirt down.

"Yeah No problem." I replied back spaced out sorta, looking back at the ceiling.

"So I really Came over here to talk about what happened... like - If I made you feel Uncomfortable in away I wanted to apologize-."

"April." I smirked looking back at her. "You good- Its not your fault Im In love with someone else." I spoke casually, causing me to go into a blank stare.

"Yeah." She looked down Awkwardly, which had me turn back to my starting position.

"Im sorry too." I thought about it speaking up.

"For what?" She looked up at me. She was so caught up in me she didn't even care that I was basically using her as a scapegoat. Im sick.

"For leading You On." My shoulders shrugged. "I knew I wasn't gunna be able to be with no other woman... but I damn sure didn't wanna sulk alone." Going to stand up, April an I stood face to face now.

"It was a pretty shitty thing for me to do, you're really cool... its just - I don't know."

"It's fine Trent." She gave me a weak Smile. "I set Myself up to be honest... I've seen the way you gaze at her an it's always been evident she is the apple of your eye."

Looking down smirking to myself I shook My head. "Some like that..." I sat back down with a Hard sigh.

"What do you mean?" She raised a brow while sitting next me.

Looking at her from the side I hesitated on if I should tell her how I felt or not.
"I don't know." I started off with smacking my teeth. "You know we been broke up for like three weeks now over a fucking petty ass argument, an I guess last week she got drunk an-."

"I see." April Cut me off with a knowing smirk. "She messed around with someone else?" Her eyebrow raised as she looked at me.

Sighing hard again I closed my eyes rubbing down my face. "Hell yeah."

"Well... all I can say is Don't Ignore your feelings for her based off What she did when Y'all aren't together-."

"But she could have at least tried to talk to me..."

"Says Who?" April smirked. "Trent not to be funny but you're kind of intimidating just to stand next to... like the first time I came over I didn't even Think we would make it as friends. You say everything straight forwardly & sometimes especially as a female its scary...? Should I say - It makes me nervous at least & I mean that can be a good thing or a bad thing. & if she feels how I do... maybe she felt it was hard to just approach you."