XVII

Evangelines P.O.V

Saturday 6:30 am

"We've tried Everything."  I fell limp on the couch Tired from trying to put Ino to sleep.

"This is the worst she has ever been" Marie Held her head in her hands, as Lilly took a shot at Rocking Ino.

"What do we do?" Marie mumbled to me softly peeping over at a blanked out Lilly. Looking back to Marie I shrugged.

Lilly Looked like she was On the verge of being completely over everything. She has So much on her plate right now.

Standing up I Grabbed Baby Ino From her allowing her to break her blank stare at the wall.

She was startled for a second staying in the same position "...thanks" she mumbled relaxing her limbs.

"Marie play like some Ocean waves... Or some" I nodded sitting on the couch.

"Iight" she agreed.

Continuing that for a couple minutes Ino finally began calming down, closing her eyes while sucking her thumb.

Seeing my phone light up ringing in the distance I scooched over, confused because it was a number I hadn't had saved, I answered cautiously.

"Hello?"

"Angel!" A Little females voice Squealed.
"Angel Its Kalani"

Smiling, I sat up straight "Hey Lani How are You?"

"Good, Were coming to get you!" She spoke as a statement.

"Yeah Angel Were on the way!" You could hear Rell yelled in the background.

"You Guys Im A bit busy right now" I apologetically responded.

"We are Outside! Cant say no Now!" She hung up the phone.

Confused I Handed Ino to Marie, passing Lilly in the kitchen As she stared to cook Breakfast.

Going to the front door to peak out and check to see what Kalani was talking about A Knock beat me to the punch making my heart stop.

I was nervous it was Trent- I haven't seen him since He dropped me off the night of the party, and Honestly I didn't know if I was Ready to.

Ive been abused in some form my whole life, I definitely wasnt looking for that type of shit. 

"Who?"

"Trent" he called out confidently.
Looking back at the girls not knowing what to do Marie Told me to open the door waving he hand around silently, Gulping I did as she said.

Once the door opened And I saw him, my heart soared.

He Looked as good as he Always does.
Lips sucked in, Eyebrow raised as he looked down at me. It took Everything in me not to smile.