XIV

Trentons P.O.V

V

Sunday 11 pm

"You sure this the spot?" Ct cracked his neck looking to the informant Carol Bitch ass.

"Yea Man... Bruh said a Nigga with two duffel Bags Gunna leave in that trash can... Someone suppose to come pick it up."

"Fade... You Go Get the bags... Gio, Kill Him If shit doesn't go right."

"Iight." Gio kissed his teeth smirking.

"Bet." I Cracked My Knuckles picking up my HK416.

"Aye what the fuck is in these bags?" I turned back looked at them.

Gio Had Carol on his knees aiming his gun at his head, Ct standing next to them looking down at him waiting for the answer.

"Ion To much know... One 'pose to have money and the other some coke or some shit" he shrugged.

"This nigga better not be Lying Ct" I shook my head looking around the corner.

"I aint, I'm tellin you what I heard!"

Spitting in front of him I nodded.
"Mhm"

Looking back around the corner I Perked up Seeing someone with two bags sneak to the bin.

"Oh shit" a slow smile started to spread across my face, the adrenaline in me exciting every part of me.

"You see some?" Gio furrow his eyes together.

"Shh"

Seeing him drop off the bags I quickly Ran my ass over his way grabbing him around the neck while putting my hand over his Mouth.

"You yell Ill kill You, understand that?"
Nodding his head I Left the bags in the bin dragging him around the corner.

Tossing him to Ct,  I clicked my tongue.
"Call it in that the job is done."

The Man looked at me scared grabbing his phone and pressing some buttons.

"Iight" he hung his head low with pussism.

Turning the corner to see what was going on again, I waited until I seen some fraud ass nigga come from down the dark pathway. He looked like he had one too many ego boast.