🌠 38 | Side story part 1

Everyone hears her grunts and screams. She's in pain but no one wants to help. They are all afraid of what might Hyeji do if they will try to interrupt her morning session. The poor Y/n is just hugging her legs while crying, allowing Hyeji to beat her mercilessly.

The bell rings and she stops from kicking her. She went to their classroom as if nothing just happened. Y/n tried to stand but her knees were so numb and she couldn't even feel it. Someone help her to stand . It is Nayoung and Yiren, Hyeji's friends.

They look so sad and worried and they sent her to the clinic. The school nurse noticed that almost every week Y/n fell to the stairs. That was her always reason why she got those injuries but this time, the nurse didn't believe her.

"What exactly is happening to you Y/n? Tell me, don't be afraid."

" I was pushed by my classmate earlier in the p.e class"

"Y/n, there is no earlier, the first period just started." The nurse look at her with a teary eyes, full of pity and worries.

Y/n sighs and started to tell the nurse about her case.

The next day, the principal called Y/n and Hyeji to meet her at her office. While walking, Hyeji started to get annoyed and want to beat Y/n again but she hesitates.

All of the students were going out just to see them walking, they all knew what happened. Hyeji is so pissed and just wanted to kill Y/n on the spot.

No one knows what was the reason of her bullying. Maybe she's just crazy who wants to be feared, to gain attention and popularity. So that's why she picked the weakest among her classmates to make fun of.

When they arrived the principal asked them to clarify all the things. The school nurse was also there.

"Okay, I know this is alarming but I want to know the both sides" The principal started.

Hyeji immediately raise her right hand and after the principal signaled to let her say something, she fold her arms saying; " I was just getting revenge, because last year she used to bully and make fun of me. I just want to make her feel what I felt."

They all know that she's lying but
the principal seemed satisfied on Hyeji said. The principal is on Hyeji's side even she's wrong. Money blinds people.

"Anything you want to say Y/n?" The principal asked as she look at her wrist watch.

"She is lying ma'am"

" How come?" The principal raised one of her eyebrows.

"Ma'am she's  been in and out in the clinic. I can see her bruises and those were from the beating."The nurse joined the conversation trying to explain but the principal finally made up her mind.

"If there's no witnesses, I will not believe in you. Now go back to your classrooms and then come back here Y/n you have something to prove I will wait in 1 week. " the un bothered principal said as she stood up from her chair and went outside.

The nurse rub Y/n's back and said; "Don't  worry, I am here. I will help you"