🌠5 | He's Not Human

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and rub them,It's morning.I can feel some thing heavy on my waist.

Fvck.

Why the hell he's here???

I immediately get up and pull the blanket and shake his shoulders to wake him up.

He opened his eyes and yawns and went back to sleep.

"Hey!Hey!! Wake up!" I yelled but the pull me closer to him and wrap his arms around me and continue sleeping.

I look at his face.It's innocent and handsome...But still,he may be a maniac who suddenly came here.

I tried to get off but he's stronger.

"Hey,let go!" But he didn't listen.

You don't huh?I started to tickle him..tickle,tickle...he laughs and let go of me.

"Tsk.Why did you slept beside me?"
I ask him with my disgusted face.

"What's the matter about it?" He innocently ask.

I groaned and walk to the kitchen.

Time skip

I cooked fried eggs and loaf bread with a cheese spread.There's a milk too.Probably good for two.

"Hey!" I yelled at him who's watching TV.

He tilt his head and blink innocently his eyes two times.

I signaled him to come.I grab a chair for him and give him the plate with foods.

All he did is stare on it and look up to me who's still standing.

"What?" I said while raising one of my eyebrow.

He turn his head to the plate again.Don't tell me don't know what food is?

I get the spoon and open the cheese spread's container but i'm schocked when he grab the container with inhuman speed I even didn't noticed that he grab it (probably his speed is like Koro-Sensei's if you know him nyhahaha Otaku here)

What did he just do??He's not Human.