🌠 21| Time

Y/n's POV

I groaned and put the glass of orange juice on the table.Nayoung and Roa are just staring at me while drinking their juice.

"So you love him..?" Roa put the glass of orange juice gently as she asked me.

"I don't know." I timidly replied and burry my head on the table.

"What does supposed to mean?" Nayoung asked while face palming.

"I don't know." I replied.

"I..just.." I raise my upper body and sit normally and cross my arms.

I glance at Yeonjun who sit with Daniel and the others on the other booth.

"He's handsome,Fluffy and soft like uwu~,He's so innocent as fuck,I couldn't resist his cuteness,he cares at me like I'm...."

"His wife?." Roa added.

"That's way too far Roa,maybe like his girlfriend." Nayoung stated.

"Yea,something like that." I replied to them.

------------

It's already night and we decided to go home,Minki is not around so,we have to commute.While we are walking to reach the bus stop,I felt a warm hand on mine.

I turn my head to him and smiled.
We continued holding hands while walking.

We ride on the bus and reach the street to reach our home.
I walk while he's behind me,I felt that he's not following anymore so I turn my body to his direction.

The moolight hit him perfectly,he was like an angel sent for me in this scene.
So perfect,the time is so perfect.

I giggled and run to him,I didn't intent to hug him..my body just did without my mind's permission.Sometimes heart always rules even though it'll be having a negative effect to you soon.Heart always rules without listening to brain which isn't good.

But I don't care,This time is just so perfect.

We broke the hug and he cup my cheeks to lean a kiss on my lips.

Dug dug..dug..dug..

The time stops,the second feels like hour for me..the world stops for a while right?

I close my eyes to feel his warm and soft lips against mine.

His kiss is so gentle and so soft.