🌠36 |

This chapter is dedicated to someone  special in my heart. If you're reading this, iloveyou.

"You'll gonna miss me when I'm gone right? Will you still love me even I'm not around? What will you do without me? Are you going to replace me with somebody else?"

Y/n's POV

It's breaktime and Hyeji said she that she wanted to talk to me in the library. She said the specific place where I'll go which is in the back and not to crowded part. I don't know what she want this time so i just need to listen on what she wanted to say.

I arrived at the meeting area and I saw her watching the field outside the glass window. She noticed me and fold her arms as she walk towards me, giving me smirk.

"What are you up to this time?" I gave her my annoyed expression and rolled my eyes.

" I need to know something, uhhh I mean clarify." She chuckled.

"What is it?" I immediately replied because I have no time with her shits.

" Who exactly is Yeonjun? or should I say, What exactly is he?" I froze and my hands started to numb.

"Ooh you look surprised Y/n." She added.

"You knew that I am addicted to meteors and stars. I heard that a meteor landed on your yard and I think Yeonjun is connected to this right?"

"What do you want?"  I Asked.

"Simple, give Yeonjun to me and if you refuse... I'll show to the whole campus and make them remember who exactly are you." Showing me a video where Hyeji beating me up. I was once an outcast, ugly, I have no friends back then. I am always alone
But thanks to my good classmates who became my friends today, they changed me.

"So what do you think? Choose wisely." She turn her phone off and put it on her pocket.

"Bitch, do you really think I'll give Yeonjun to you? Go ahead, show to everyone that you are a freaking monster. Is that what you're going to say? You know what, youre wasting my time." I left her and went back to the classroom.

Hyeji's POV

When Y/n left my phone rings and it's my assistant.

On the phone call..

Hyeji: what?

Assistant : I already retrieved the video ma'am. It is low quality but Yeonjun's face is clear.

Hyeji : Good to know. I have to go now, the class will start soon.

Assistant: Yes ma'am.

You really think that you will win against me Y/n? Hmm the show is about to start.