🌠3| Boxers

Continuation...

Y/n's POV

"This is what happened,there's a huge thing fell on my roof and...."
I stopped when her face suddenly turn red,shocked on what she sees..I turn around to figure it out.

The man is scanning my livingroom without covering his exposed body.
What the hell is gotten into him?Is he insane?

"Ma'am listento me,if your thinking that we did something,you are wrong,he suddenly appeared in my bedroom and when If I ask him,he'll reply nonsense.Maybe he's a maniac." I defend myself trying to explain what's going on even though I have no Idea too.

"Ok?But I think I need to go now,Bye." She started to walk away leaving me.

I can't blame her.😑But what the hell is this man?

I turn around and face him with my irritated face.I fold my arms and look at his upper body..oh..6 pack? Stob it Y/n!?!?!?aisuhhshshe what the hell are you thinking?

I went to my closet and find some big clothes for him.I don't want to abuse his innocence even though I'm enjoying the view..aish here we go again.😑What the hell am I thinking?😑

I found an over sized black t shirt and a....pink pajama.It's fine.He' Black Pink in your area today.How about underwear?>\\<

I accidentally saw the boxer of my neighbor hanging with his other clothes.I went outside using my window and climb on to reach the boxer.It's near so I reached it easily.I tried to reach some of his clothes but my hand is smol enough to reach only his boxer.I hope no one sees.

I went inside and went to him as I throw the clothes at him.

"Wear that." I said as I went to my room.

After a while,he knocks.

"I'm done."

I went out seeing him..he wore the pajama right,the t shirt right,So there's stuffs like this in the stars?but he's still holding the boxer.

"Why you didn't wore that?" I aked him rudely.What is he thinking?

"I don't feel comfortable on wearing this." He innocently replied while blinking his eyes.

"Wear it."

"No"

"Wear it while I'm still nice. "

"No."