🌠 39 | Side story part 2

"What are we going to do about this Mrs. Principal?" The school nurse asked the principal. She looks  unbothered and seems like she is not interested about Y/n's case.

"What do you want me to do? It is just a children's problem. They will just fix it by themselves." She replied while sipping her cup of tea.

"Ma'am, you don't know how this poor Y/n been through. She lost her parents and now living all by herself. She might suffering depression. She needs help ma'am, you have to do something."

"I've done enough. You can do whatever you want to help her."
She answered as she put her cup to her table.

Little did she know that this Hyeji paid her and threatened her that her dad might stop supporting their school. Hwang family is such a famous and a very rich family that's why thet can control everything.

@Y/n's home

Y/n prepared herself to go to school. She fed her pet named popcorn a shiba inu dog. She placed his favorite food to his cute litte plate and pat his head.

"Bye popcorn, take care and be a good boy okay?" Popcorn is the only one who helps her escape her loneliness. Her stress reliever.

@school

"I can't believe that Y/n already got some guts to speak for herself." Hyeji told Chaewon and Minju as she put on some tints on her lips.

" Uhh that's better I think." Chaewon respond to Hyeji. As she heard her she turn her head and gave her a pissed look.

" what did you just said?? You want to be like her??" Hyeji threatens the poor girl. She started to raise her hand to slap her but Minju grab her.

The people in the classroom stops what they're doing just to witness the scene.

" Stop it Hyeji, Chaewon just said what she needs to say and I agree with her. You know what, we are so done with your wrong doings. We don't tolerate that kind of attitude.
We feel so sorry for Y/n for such a long time but we remained silent because we are afraid of what you might do to us but now, we are not afraid. " Minju speak up defending Chaewon. Minju let go of Hyeji's arm and grab chaewon then left.

"Yeah, we don't want you to be part of us Hyeji." Minki said then followed the two outside. Then the her other friends started to stood up and followed the three.

"What? I can give you some money, let's go to Tokyo this weekend my treat. " Hyeji offered.

"No Hyeji, you can have your money. You are not the Hyeji that we used to be a friend." Sakura said and gave her a pitiful look.

Hyeji look at Y/n who's watching them . "You're going to pay for this."