🌠 23|

Y/n's POV

All I can do is hug myself and wait for the vehicle hit me.But suddenly,something fast approach and wrap me using his muscular arms...

I know this scent.I look at his face,he gave me a sad smile...

The nervous feeling suddenly fade,I felt protected.

"Are you okay?" He asked me,his eyes never leaves mine.

"Yea." I replied,letting my tears fall.

"It's fine now,you're fine....now." After his comforting words,he passed out.His body didn't immediately fall into the hard ground because I immediately support him not to fall.

I gently put lay him on the ground because he's heavy.He' still breathing and there's no wound in his body.

I immediately approach the driver but he's not responding.I saw the ruined front part of his car,It was look like hit on a hard thing.

Yeonjun's body isn't hard like that...and why he hasn't any wounds?

He honks the horn of his car and immediately drive away.

That fucking bastard.

I glance at Yeonjun who's miraculously now sitting like nothing unusual happened.

Is he even human?

"Are you fine now?"

"Yea."

I help him stood up and check any wounds in his body but..nothing.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

He innocently nod his head.

"I just want to save you." I was mad at him few minutes ago.

I just couldn't resist him.

"No,we have to go to the hospital right now." I pulled him to find a taxi.

Third Person's POV

"You hit him?" A deep voice asked a man.

It was the driver of the car who hit Y/n and Yeonjun earlier.

He replay the video on the car's dashcam where Yeonjun fastly approached towards Y/n to save her.

He/she couldn't believe what he/she has seen right now,it was an inhuman speed.

It was also shown that Yeonjun didn't recieve any wounds from the hard hit of the car.

He's/she's satisfied now,Yeonjun's isn't human.

"We'll observe him more." He/she replied to the man and chaoticly laughs.

He/she discovered Yeonjun at the beach where Yeonjun punched the man who's trying to grab Y/n.(remember the outing??)

He/she will destroy them.