🌠35 |

Y/n's POV

"Y/N,When you miss me, just look at the stars and appreciate it's beauty. I am one of them and I am always, always be watching you from above. I love you."

I opened my eyes and I noticed that it's wet, my eyes were wet. Did I just cried?? That dream was weird. Those last words from the man that I know hurts me like someone just put a lot of needles on my heart.

I look at the clock at it's  2 am. I went to the kitchen to drink some water and I noticed that Yeonjun was not on the couch. Where could he be??

An hour earlier

Third Person's POV

While Yeonjun is chilling outside, something like a meteor landed on the tree where tha hidden camera was and it exactly hit the camera and destroyed it. The goddess and Taehyun appeared infront of Yeonjun.

He politely bow to to the goddess and greeted her.

" I'm sorry." That was the first words that the goddess said.

"You were too young to suffer like this, I should've listen to Taehyun not to do this." She said with a teary eye.

"It's okay my lady, I enjoyed being here. I enjoyed being with friends, laugh with them, eat many kinds of food, fall inlove. I think i successfully fulfilled my mission. She's happy now." Yeonjun answered to the goddess.

" What do think she'll do if you're no longer here anymore? Don't you think it'll be the same for her without you?" Taehyun asked.

Yeonjun shook his head with a sad expression.

" At least I made her happy, that's all I can do." Yeojun answered.

"Your time is running out, someone just figure out your secret. You need to be aware." Taehyun said.

"Uhh I will."

"Protect her till the end." The goddess said to Yeonjun and he nod with a bitter smile.

The two disappeared and Yeonjun sit back to the bench and hugs himself.

Present time : 2am (Where Y/n wakes up because of her weird dream)

Y/n saw Yeonjun sleeping on the bench. She approached the sleeping boy and wake him up.

"Heyy, why are you sleeping here outside? It's cold." She said, the boy sits and rub his eyes. He never know that his little gestures were heart melting to Y/n.

"I'm sorry, did I make you mad again?" He said to the girl.

"N--nnoo.. let's just get inside, it's cold he--." Yeonjun cut Y/n off by hughing her tightly.

For him, every second were precious. His time is running out and he wanted to stay with Y/n forever but he can't. He started to sob and Y/n started to feel sorry to Yeonjun.

"Shhh don't cry. I'm not mad okay?" Y/n said with a soft tone and rub his back.

"I love you." He said.

"Shhh... let's get inside." She immediately pushed Yeonjun to break the hug and hides her red face and left him outside but she signalled him to follow him.

She thinks that yeonjun doesn't know what he was saying so she just ignored it.