🌠 19 | Did he left?

Lmao sowwy,I just keep on making new stories and forgetting on updating the old ones meow meow sowwy 😶

Third Person's POV

Yeonjun waken up because of whispers of a familiar voice,It's her...the goddess of the stars.

He went outside to follow her.
She stopped and turn around to Yeonjun.

"You only have 100 days to live, 84 days left.You should enjoy every second with her and importantly,tell this to her,tell to her that you'll disappear soon." She said with guilt.

Yeonjun seems not so shocked,He's aware of it.

"I think It'll need some time." His unsual serious expression made the goddess shock.

"You changed a little,you seems so mature now." She said to the boy.

" I learned it to my new friend!he thought me so many things such as,how to be cool,how to be look so manly and how to kiss!." He suddenly turned back into his innocent side fastly like he's been controlling by someone,like he's a device that'll change by just one click.

"I know she like you just the way you are. " the goddess pat his head.

Y/n's POV

I woke up because of the rays of the sun hitting my face,I need to arrage my stuffs now,we'll go home early because of what happened yesterday.

So,byebye beach now.But I suddenly felt that someone's missing.It's Yeonjun.I look for him around the room but he's not there.I know him,he will not go away without asking permission.

I ran to the girls room and knocked with panic.

"Hey,hey what's the rush?" Nayoung opened the door.

"Is Yeonjun there?" I said with worries in my eyes.Nayoung gave me a an unusual confused look since she's always emotionless.

"No boys allowed here remember?He's probably on the boy's room." I ran to the boys room and Nayoung followed me.

"I think they're stil asleep." She said.I knocked the door hardly and someone opened it,a topless Daniel is infront of us.

"What?" He scratch his back while yawning.

"Is Yeonjun there?" I asked.

"Nope,You two slept together and he didn't stop by here.Maybe he's outside."he replied.

"No,he wouldn't leave without asking any permission." I replied.

"Probably he didn't ask permission because you're still asleep." Nayoung said,she has a point but...

"Y/n?" A familiar voice caught my attention,we look to the direction where the voice came from..it's Yeonjun.

Without any thoughts,I ran to him and wrap my arms aroung his waist.

"I thought you already left me."

Third Person's POV

"I thought you already left me."

Her worried voice makes the boy break into pieces,seeing Y/n sad was his weakness.

"I'm sorry,I wont to it again." He apologized to the girl and wrap his arms around the girl's neck and pulled her deeply into the hug.

Her two friends who's watching their moment is melting because of their uwu sweetness.

But they're confused,what exactly is the status of the two?