🌠 25| Hwang Yeji

Y/n's POV

I need to bring Yeonjun to school soooooooooo......Nayoung asked his dad,the principal to get Yeonjun immediately without having any papers.His dad didn't ask questions anymore and immediately out Yeonjun in our class.

There's also a New student aside from Yeonjun,Her cat-like eyes were so stunning and she's really pretty and she's somewhat familiar.

Yeonjun introduced his self first,We practiced it last night and told him what to do.

He just innocently took a step and bowed at everyone.

"Hi,I am Choi Yeonjun.Please take care of me." He smiled at everyone.

Mostly our bitchy girl amd gay classmates giggled.Oh yeah?Bitch U tot that I'll let them lay a finger on my Yeonjun?No,they better back off.

"Y/n is mine." He then added,I am froze in shock.I didn't taught him to say that.Our noisy girl and gay classmates suddenly stops from giggling and turn thier eyes and heads on me,I gave them the 'I'm the queen,bitch look' and they seem triggered.

I turn my head to Minki's seat who's laughing with the other boys.
I just rolled my eyes and hide my red cheeks.

It's the cat eyed girl whos introducing now.My seatmate,Chaewon hit me using her elbows.

"Shit,it's her." She whispered.

"Huh?"

I tilt my head at Chaewon with confusion in my face.

"Dont you remember?It's her." I am still confused but turn my head to the front.

"Hi,I'm Hwang Yeji." She said and look at me.

It gives me goose bumps and all of us went silent.

'Hwang Yeji,I remembered it now,she's the girl that turned my life like hell.