🌠10| Party!

Let's kill this love!Before it kills you too. Dammn

Y/n's POV

All of the people laugh at me except my friends.Minju didn't know what's going on because she's inside her house.

"Y/nyaaah! You bitch really love my boyfriend that bad Huh?" She cross her arms and walks to me,she's Jessica,Yeonbin's girlfriend and good thing that she's pissed right now.

I don't know what to do but...I'm still on my chill expression to remain cool.

"Jessica,It's just a dare.." Chaewon interrupted to cover me.

"I don't care if it's just a fucki'n dare." She grits her teeth because of anger.

"Tch.You really think that Y/n would like that ugly jerk?" Yiren popped out from nowhere and smirk.

"What did you say?My boyfriend is not ugly!"

Minju turned off the projector on the stage but luckily,the people already took many pictures of it.

Minju went to our direction.

"Hey Jessica,you're ruining my party.Get out." Minju said calmly.

"This party sucks." Jessica walks away and All of the people also left.I can see Minju's sadness.

Only the music is the only noise left only our friends left.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to Minju.

"We can have fun even we're few." Sakura cheered up.

"Yea!!!!I'll do the music." Daniel said and went to the stage to be the DJ.

"Let's just continue the party,shall we?" Jinyoung said and we all yelled and continue the party.

Minju's smile is back again.