🌠 30 |

Third Person's POV

In the house,Y/n is still ignoring Yeonjun even though he keeps on bothering her.But we all know that no one could resist the cuteness of Yeonjun so Y/n ended up laughing at his cute and funny face.

"I'm sorry." He said while pouting.

"Okay,it's fine.That bitch Minki already told me just don't to that to other girls again."

"Okay I'll promise that you're the only one I would kiss!" The girl suddenly turned red hearing what he just said

She just giggled and Yeonjun use his ability to get his apology gift fast inside the room.

In a blink of an eye,Yeonjun is now holding a bouquet of sunflower and a 2 bags of foods from Y/n's favorite fastfood chain.

Her smile widened and immediately hugs Yeonjun tightly.It's been a long time since someone surprised her like that at it is much appreciated.

"Thank youuuuuu." She said as she broke the hug.

"Where's my kiss?" The innocent shit asked making the girl turn red again.

"That's unfair!" He childishly said as if like he's upset.

Y/n just rolled her eyes and grab the 2 bags of food from him and head to the kitchen.

While the two of them were busy eating,Yeonjun stops and just stare at Y/n with his sparkling eyes.Y/n noticed it and she stares back at him.

"What?" She asked while busy munching her food.

He said without hesitation "I love you." The girl almost choked and immediately drink her juice.

"You don't know what you're saying Yeonjun, just eat up." She said trying to hide her red face using her long curly hair.

In a far,it's them.The goddess with Taehyun looking at them.

"I can't take this anymore." The goddess said.

"Let's just wait for Yeonjun to tell the truth and it'll break them." Taehyun said.

"I hope I can do something." She said.

" You really can't do something?" Taehyun asked.

The goddess just shook her head wit sadness.

"I just thought that there's always happiness in the end."