🌠2 | Invader

Y/n's POV

There's a huge explosion..something heavy fell on my roof.I went outside to see where it landed,it's near in my bedroom damn.

But the question is,Where did it came from?I went back inside and walk into my room.

I can see a shadow of a person in my room.A thief?Shtsht.I turn on the lights and saw him.

He's Naked,focc..

I yelled as loud as I could,loudly enough to wake my neighbors.

He's small eye's is staring at me.Only the flying curtain is hiding his uhmm you already knew it so,no need to mention.

I throw my blanket to him,he's exposing his body too much.But why the hell he's naked?Where did he came from?How did he get here?!?!?
Plus,i can see the stars right now when I sleep because there's a huge hole on my roof.

"Who are you?" I asked him.He's holding my blanket fine enough to cover his exposed body.He blink his eyes two times and replied.

"I'm the cure of your Loneliness "
He replied with a causal tone but there's no emotion on his face.

Is he nuts?What the hell he's saying??

"Ooohhkay?Where are you came from?" I just need to chill and..

"I came from the stars" He replied with his the same expression.I covered my mouth forcing myself not to laugh.I took a deep breath and ask him again;

"Okay??But if your trying to steal something from me,that answer of yours is totaly unbelievable."

"But I'm telling the truth" He defend.

I don't know what's in his mind but.He's so innocent to...well,I guess I'll not judge books by it's cover.

I hear my doorbell rings so,I went t9 the main door and opened it.It's one of my neighbors.

"I heard you screaming,is there there's something happening around here?"

I took a glance at my bedroom and turn back my head infront of my neighbor,should I just tell her about that naked invader?Or I'll just find out what is he doing in my room first?