🌠 28|

Y/n's POV

I am sitting on my couch while using my phone and this annoying Yeonjun keeps bothering me by playing with my hair.

"Your hair smells so good Y/n." He said.

"Stop it." I said as I pull my hair away from his hand. He just pout and turned on the TV to watch his favorite cartoon,Peppa Pig.His accent might change soon lol.

I glance at the TV and grab the remote to turn it off.I immediately ran to my room just to tease him.But guess what?he's faster than anyone else.🤷‍♀️

"Can I  watch just one episode please?" He plead as he give is cute puppy eyes that no one could ever resist.

"Fine."I just roll my eyes as I hand him the remote.

"Thank you." he said cheerfully giving me a forehead kiss.sweet.

He went back to the living room and sit back to the  couch.I followed him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Who's our new classmate earlier?Did you know her?" He ask.

"Yeah.But I won't tell you for now.Just avoid her if she's around." I replied.

"Oh.Okay." He innocently replied  and continued watching.

Morning @school.

Third Person's POV

While Y/n and her friends are busy talking on shits,they didn't noticed that Yeonjun is busy doing something with his female classmate.

She's helping him on thier algebra.Y/n saw them and saw Yeonjun kissing her classmates forehead.The girl's expression changed and started to get pissed.She slam the table makes every one look at her in silence,She roll her eyes and went out leaving everyone confused.Yeonjun followed her into the school's rooftop.

"Hey Y/n,What's wrong?" He asked me while grabbing one of my arms.The girl didn't respond and just her my arm off from him.

"Are you angry?" He asked again.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"No,you're angry."

"I SAID I'M NOT!"

He remained silent and Y/n just walk out leaving Yeonjun standing alone on the rooftop.