🌠45|

Hii! It's been a while.  Hiatus for almost 2 years?😭😭

Anyway, just a short update about by life lately. In case some of you thinks that I'm already ded. HAHHAHAA sooooo.. I'm still reading your comments on my books and Ireally appreciate you guys😞 talaga😊😊. I'm busy on my studies since I'm 3rd year in college na. Don't worry, busy lang sa acads kasi SINGLE ako😆😆.

Shout out to shaiishine who contacted me on Ig! This chapter is for you!🥰

Y/n

We're finished buying your stuffs for this month. I'm confused to see that Yeonjun only grabbed few of his favorite cheese spread. He always grab a bunch of it when we crash info the dairy section of the shop. I didn't questioned it though but something is really bothering me. He's sometimes spacing out. He's like, staring at the sky with his lonely eyes.

We went to an amusement park to enjoy the rest of the day. We played games, had rides and  ate foods that we like. He even gave me a teddy bear and said that there may be one day that I will miss him, I can jut hug the stuffed toy since it looks like him.

We took a lot of pictures along and for the best part, we are ridding in a ferris wheel, the view up here is breathtaking. You can see everything above here. I glanced at Yeonjun who's sitting across my seat. He's smiling yet his eyes were sad.

"This view is my view above there." He broke the silence as he thinned his lips.

"What do you mean?" I asked to make him look at me but his eyes were fixed on the view below us.

"Do you believe that I came from the stars right?" He look at me with his innocent eyes. I remained silent to let him continue.

" This is the exact view up there, only wider though." He stood up to sit beside me and he touch my hand that's resting on my lap. His eyes were still on mine but this time, they're sad.

" You know that I am not a human like you. You know that I do not belong here." I am confused but it does make sense. But what is he trying to say?

"Y/n, I am just a cure to your loneliness. Now that you are cured, you can now go on with your life happily." A tear rolled down to his cheek and it makes my heart break into thousand of pieces.

"What are you trying to say?" My voice cracked and I held back my tears. Seeing him like that makes me weak.

" Do you remember what I told you? I can only love you but you must not love me back? Because Y/n, my time is running out and I will go home soon."

"To where?"

He look up at the sky.

I cannot hold back much longer , I cried and he hug me tightly to comfort me. I can hear him whimpering.

"What if I tell you that I also love you back? Will you stay?" I break the hug and look at him. My eyes were blurry but his  handsome face is now wet because of his tears and his eyes were now a little red are still visible to me.

He even burst into tears upon hearing my question.

"How I wish to stay with you forever. But I really can't Y/n. There's someone here who's really meant for you and it's not me."

"No." I shook my head in disbelief . " No.. I'm coming with you then."

"That's impossible, Y/n. Even sending me here is hard."

"Then what am I going to do without you?" My question made him speechless. It's time for us to out the booth and I left first. He tried to catch up but he's carrying our stuffs. I  called a taxi without looking back and I left him there.

What am I supposed to do? He made me feel loved and protected and now he will leave? Just like that? Is he joking?

I arrived at home and I noticed the grocery bags on the bench. No surprise, he's faster than the taxi. I opened the front door but it welcomed me with silence, no signs of him around. I panicked and look around the house to look for him but he's nowhere to be found.

I ran to the nearby convenience store to look for him but he's not there. Is he gone now? Gone just like that? There's no even goodbye?