🌠 37 |

Y/n's POV

It's finally the last subject for this day. I play my pen and started to doodle on the back of my notebook. When I noticed someone is looking at me, it's Yeonjun. But when I try to catch his eyes, he will immediately look away and pretend to listen.

After class...

Only me, nayoung, yiren and Yeonjun were left to clean the classroom. The hallway is so quiet and the sky is giving yellow rays. The whole classroom is surrounded by the ray of sunlight. The two girls were out to throw the garbage outside. I am wiping the teacher's table when someone touches my hand. I turn around seeing Yeonjun, locking me between his well built arms. His beautiful face is exposed by the sunlight, it is beautiful. His eyes started to turn into a golden brown. I can't imagine my face right now, My eyes is only looking at him.

He slowly close his eyes and slowly bringing his face closer to mine, I felt his red lips gently kiss me.I clung tightly to the edge of the teacher's table. His lips were soft and smell like candies.

He then slowly move away and pulled me into a hug. I can hear his heartbeat beating so fast. He hug me so tight like there's no tomorrow.

"I love you, Y/n. I mean it." He whispered. I slowly push him away and look at him in the eyes. It's not the innocent Yeonjun I'm seeing right now. He's giving me a gentleman-like vibe.

The moment ruined because the two noisy Yiren and Nayound just arrived from throwing the garbage. We immediately keep our distance with each other and continue what we are doing.

The two of them gave us a funny look.

"Hey, that's enough we have to go home before it gets dark." Yiren suggested and we all agreed.

We pack our things and left the classroom. We went to the bus stop and ride the way home. The bus stops at the corner of our street and we started to walk home which is only a block away.

We reached the house safe and sound but when I was about to open our gate, I noticed something there is a mysterious package on the ground with my name in it. I am confused, I haven't ordered anything unless this Yeonjun used my name to buy something. But when I look at him he seems confused too and wonder what's inside.

We immediately went inside the house and open the package. In the package there is a flashdrive. A white one. I grab my laptop and opened it. There is nothing aside from a video clip. Yeonjun and I stare at each other as I click the video.

I suddenly went pale because of the scene what I just saw.

It was Yeonjun, someone record him while using his ability.

I know who did this. If she will do more worst about this, I will be forced to make her suffer. I am not the crybaby Y/n anymore.

Hiiii😭😭😭 I am very sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I hope there is someone still interested reading my trashy story.

Follow or add me on my facebook account  Shelea Dawitan. Hihihi bye see you on the next chapter love you!