🌠 22| 🌙

Y/n's POV

We broke the kiss and just staring at each other.His hands are still on my cheeks.

"Why did you kissed me?" I whispered,no one's around in the street.Just.us.

"Because Minki said that if you love someone,show it and say I love you or kiss her on the lips." He innocently said.

I do love his innocent side,those jerks are brainwashing him,that's why he's serious sometimes.

"I love you Y/n." I know he want to say something more because his lip is trembling.I know what he want to say,there's no need for him to say it because he already showed it.

I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

"Just don't love me back." That sentence suddenly broke me into pieces.It feels like we're just flying right now,but beacause of what he said....it was ruined.I just keep silent to hear his explanation.

"I don't want to hurt you when the time comes,everything has deadline." Showing his serious side with painful words,makes my knees weak and want to burst into tears.

I just want to say that I love him too.

My feet suddenly walk on it's own and left him as I let my tears fall.

"Y/n!" I heared him scream but I didn't listen.

I just ran and ran.

Until I hear a huge vehicle approaching,I froze and turn my body to face the vehicle I can hear it honk but my legs feels numb and still frozen.

My heart beat race so fast.

Is this...

Is this my end?