🌠43 |

Y/n's POV

After we watch the video, an unknown number called me. Yeonjun looks at me nervously. I answered the call.

"Hi Y/n, are you surprised because of my gift? Hahaha be ready darling. There a lot more surprises coming up."

After she said that, she hung up. Hyeji, what are you up to now?

Yeonjun seems to noticed my worried look and he immediately touch my hand smile giving me a smile. It make me calm and I stood up to prepare our dinner.

I can feel he's following me and he sit on the dining chair.

"What was that all about Y/n? Is someone evil is going to destroy us?"

"What are you saying? No one will do that."  I let out the meat outside the freezer.

"Because I won't let her". I continued as I close the freezer.

"You seem mad." His voice started to sound like a soft boyfriend whose always anxious and clingy type.

I look at him and he is now pouting, how cute.

"And why would I be mad?"  I ask with each of my hands are on the each side of my waist.

" Because I kissed you. I didn't mean it, I was just tempted. You are so beautiful that's why I did it." He is still with his softy tone while playing with the hem of his blazer.

"and If I didn't do it that time, I will have no chance of kissing you in the next time.. be.. gone" I couldn't hear what he just said but I am sure I heard a word gone in the end.

"Did you just said the word gone?"'

"Huh? No, I didn't." I sighed , I am just probably so occupied today. I turn my body to the sink and called Yeonjun once again.

"Hey, if you think you're going to leave. I will not let you, you are not going anywhere." I said and he didn't replied.

Third Person's POV

Yeonjun is a little sad about what Y/n said to him, he know he only have a little time here. After that, he will go back to where he came from. He went outside and saw Taehyun and the goddess. The two went near to the poor young man.

"Hello, miss goddess it is nice meeting you again. And also. Taehyun. "He greeted.

"Have you already told her about what is going to happen? Your time is running out. " the goddess told him.

" I know it's sad, I am sad to, I wish I could let you stay with her forever but I just couldn't." The goddess continues with a sad tone.

He started to tear up, He's sad he is wishing that time would stop.

"Yeonjun? Where the hell are you? The fricking dinner is ready, hurry up or you will going to eat a cold food!" The conversation suddenly interrupted because of Y/n that is yelling.

"I'll go now"

"Your times running out, please be safe and tell the truth to her as soon as possible."

Yeonjun nod and went inside the house.