🌠 18 | Kiss

Y/n's POV

Yeonjun and i were walking on the seashore,It's getting dark.We are just walking,doing nothing.

No talk.

He suddenly hold my hand,I glance at him and our eye met,he gave me a wink.Wait,when did he learn to wink?

"Hey,who taught you that?" I ask him.

"Daniel,he said that when I wink to a girl,they'll definitely going to like me." That's the reason,that's the reason why I don't want Yeonjun to be with those bunch of jerks.

"And Minki also taught me something." Don't tell me,another pervy shits.

" Oh look!a free Ice cream!!" I shouted while pointing to a store.

"I'll go,to get some for you." Yeonjun said and run to the store.

He just hang out with the boys 1 hr ago and he's speaking so...soooo mature.

He's the guy who learn things easily.
I sat on the sand enjoying the beautiful view of the sea.I hugged my knees and I saw someone's feet.
I look up to see who it is,It's the Alex Seo guy.

"C--can I tale you a picture?" He ask while showing his camera with his psychotic smile.

Did he really followed me here?This damn stalker.

I didn't leave any word to him,I walk out but he click his camera to steal a picture for me.

"Stop it." I said to him.But he laughs and click and click taking a lot of picture of me.

"Hey,I said stop it!!!" He didn't stop.

"Come on,let's eat something." He showed his psychotic smile again while grabbing my wrist.

"Hey let me go!!" I tried to resist but he's strong,so strong.

Since my other hand is free,I slapped him.He froze and he's psychotic smile...fades,he's angry now.

"A bad girl like you,deserves punishment." His husky,scary voice makes me weak and shiver.

He raise his hand I intend to hit me.I look away and close my eyes.

Nothing happened,he suddenly let me go and I saw whim laying unconsciously on the white sand.

I saw Yeonjun clenching his fist,panting,

That's so fast,I didn't even feel his presence..how did he do that?It's so fast.

Immediately,roaming guard saw us and brought the unconsius psycho to their office.

Nayoung and the others head to us when they heard the news.

We are in our room,all of our friends are inside.

"Are you fine?" Daniel asked me.

"How did Yeonjun beat the ass of that psycho?" Minki asked while puching in the air.

"Guys,I'm fine,thank you for your concern." I said to them.

"So,whenever you post your pictures on social media,don't put your location okay?" Eunbi advised and I nod.

"Okay,playtime's over,Y/n needs to rest." Nayoung said and they left.

Yeonjun and I left in our room.I walk to the bed and lay on there.He followed me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"I'm..I'm sorry,I shouldn't leave you there. " I can hear him sniffing.

I face him and ruffled his hair,
"It's fine,it's not your fault,don't be so guilty."

A soft lips suddenly land on my forehead.

"I won't leave you again,let's stay together okay?"

I nod.

Happy 2.98k reads!