🌠 41 | Side story part 4

If you're mentally suffering right now, suicide is not the answer. If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me, Y/n.

Author~

@school

All of Hyeji's friends gathered to the principals office with Y/n. They all made up their minds to stop Hyeji's doings. Y/n handed the flashdrive to the principal containing how Hyeji abused Y/n and also how she hit Pop corn and how she opened Y/n's gate to lure the poor pup out.

As usual,the principal unbotheredly watch the clips and turned it off. She put the flashdrive to her pockets and said "You can now go, I will conduct a meeting about this." All of the students stood up and bowed at the principal.

"Now get out."

She then called one of the teachers to her office and gave the flash drive to him.

"Get rid of that tiny shit." The teacher grab it from her hand and nod his head.

Little did they know that the nurse heard it. She then hurried to find Y/n.She went to Y/n's classroom to find her and she found her sitting with Minki and grab her by the arm.

"What's going on ma'am?" She asked to the teacher with her startled expression.

"It's the principal, she's trying to get rid of the flash drive containing the proof of Hyeji's bullying, She probably knew what that girl was doing all this time!"

Y/n couldn't say a word because of shock, she will not win against it. The boys Seungwu and Jihoon interfered to them and said.

"Who says we don't have reserve??" He said while grinning, beside him is Seungwu, holding a laptop.

The hopeless expression of Y/n fade away she then smiled a little to the boys and said. "Thank you guys. Thank you so much." The boys then rub her back while the teacher is watching them smiling while folding her arms.

"How lucky you are Y/n, you have these kind of classmates."

"They are not just classmates ma'am, they are my friends." Y/n said while smiling.

TIME SKIP

Y/n's class is about to finish, when suddenly the principal went inside the class.All of the students pay their respect to her and greet her.

"Well good afternoon students, I would like to announce to everyone of here that this is Y/n's last day because she will be kick out our school." All of the students gasped and look at Y/n. Meanwhile, Hyeji in the corner, were grinning, as if she won in a lottery.

"Well for what reason?" She added as she roamed around the classroom and stop at Y/n's seat.

"Spreading fake news about our top student, Miss Hwang Hyeji. She accused the poor young lady to the death of her dog and also for bullying her." Y/n looked down because of embarrassment and she is about to cry.

One of her classmate Nayoung stood up and said, "Ma'am, this isn't fair. I know you seen those clips that we gave you and it was clearly seen how Hyeji abused Y/n."

"What clips are you talking about darling? I haven't received one."

Nayoung sit to her chair speechless.

"Quit defending the quilty children,they don't deserve to be here. I don't want to have any students like this in our school and especially, it is a big day tomorrow. There are a lot of well-known people will come and watch you all present. I am just getting rid of some trash out here." When she said the word trash, she looks at Y/n.

"Now, go home and take rest everyone. I hope what I said shall be left here in you class okay? Now, good bye." She went out and slammed the classroom door leaving the students silent. Hyeji followed her outside.

Yiren went to Y/n and touch her back to comfort her and all of her classmates went too.

"We're sorry Y/n" Yiren said.

"No it is okay Yiren all of you have done a lot to me.Thank you for staying with me till here."Y/n look straight as she wipe her tears.

"What are we gonna do now?" Chaewon asked.

"Well,me and the boys has an idea." Jihoon said

"What it is then?" Nayoung raise one of her eyebrow.

" Well as you know that there is an event tomorrow, right? All of the students, staffs, teachers, and other well known personalities will be there. All we have to do is, hack the system and let Y/n speak in front of everyone."

"YES! great idea Jihoon." All of them agreed.

"But guys... do think this is too much?Uhh I mean I accept my defeat and Its fine, I don't want to ruin the school." Y/n said.

"Y/n, the school is already ruined. All are we going to do is fight and speak up. You will be able to abuse everytime because of your attitude. Y/n it is not good to be kind always if people will abuse you." Nayoung advised.

"I know, but.. I am tired. I am always the looser." 

" Would you like to speak up this time and try?" Nayoung convinsinly said to her.

"Uhh,, I'm sorry, I think I can't." Y/n said and stood up and hurriedly left to the class.