🌠 15 |

Y/n's POV

The warm breeze hits us as we went out on our vehicles,the heat of the sun hits our body,making us to jump on to the salty water instantly.

I sigh as Yeonjun stood beside me and stare on the beautiful view of the beach..

"Isn't beautiful?" I ask him.

"Yes,It is." He replied,He probably enjoyed watching the other people playing with the water.

"It's more beautiful when you see it in person." I replied.

He helped me to bring our stuffs to the hotel.

Nayoung check in a 2 large room,separating boys from girls.

When we reached the room,Yeonjun followed me inside the girl's bedroom,which made everyone inside shocked.

"Hhyeeyy,what is he doing here?" Chaeyeon asked while pointing the inoocent Yeonjun.

"It's fine if Yeonjun stays here." Sakura stated.

"Hey,I thought you're loyal to Chaeyeon Sakura?" Minju ask Sakura.

"Of course I am." She replied to Minju.

"Then why are you flirting Yeonjun?" Wonyoung asked to Sakura.

"Damnn he's probably 19,so Sakura Unnie,stop,Chaeyeon unnie might get jealous." All of us laughs.

"So,I think Yeonjun should stay on the boys bedroom." Eunbi said to me.

"But I want to stay with Y/n." He said with his puppy eyes.

All of the girls said "awww~~" in chorous while the other says "aegyo" and "kawaii" and Yeonjun had no Idea what they're saying.

"I guess I shall check in a new room,I don't want to leave Yeonjun to those bunch of jerks." I said.

"A room for you two?" All of them asked in chorous.

"Yes,we used to sleep together." I replied to them.

"God Y/n,does something happened?" Pinky asked me with concern.

"Like shit,Nothing unusual,k bye." I boredly replied and grab Yeonjun outside along with our stuffs.

Time skip~~

We have our very own room for 2 nights and 2 days in here.I placed pur bags inside the cabinet.But before I put them inside,I get our swimming outifits.

But before I put them inside,I get our swimming outifits

Yeonjun's swimwear,like rawr

Yeonjun's swimwear,like rawr.😂

I'm glad that I forced him to wear boxers or else..or else..you already knew it.